“great”

Ranked #828 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Fort Worth, TX
“great”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I love this chicken. My kids and I ate here we enjoyed and the employees were nice too. They took our order and the food was nice and yummy when we got it.

Visited June 2014

Montclair, New Jersey
“Yum”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I've never been to chick fil a before but I thought it was delicious (I had the original chicken sandwich) and the staff were nice.

“great spicy chicken sandwich”
Reviewed 12 April 2014

great food and people..100% real chicken and great atmosphere. I love this place I cant wait to return again!!!

• Visited April 2014
North Palm Beach, Florida
“nice late night meal”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We were visiting Orlando & needed good food late at night. I always dread fast food at night due to staff issues. But we were pleasantly surprised by the friendly voice at the order kiosk, especially when we had to take a few minutes to decide. She patiently answered our questions then took our order correctly the first time. Paying & getting our food all went very smoothly as well, causing us to leave with warm fresh food in our bags & smiles on our faces.

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“What Can You Say - It's Chick-Fil-A!”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I have to agree with the other reviewers - Chick-Fil-A is definitely NOT your typical fast food chain. It's a restaurant that I visit at least once a week.

For one thing, the staff is so much more courteous, attentive, and helpful than other dining establishments of all levels. Secondly, the food is really quite addictive, despite being healthy. It's always fresh and well-prepared. And finally, the individual restaurants go out of their way to make a connection with their local residents.

We have been going to this location for years; it's near the school where my kids go as well as near my workplace. It's owned by Charlie and Liz Fish, who really do a great job of running a top notch location.

One of the things you will notice that is different about Chick-Fil-A vs. other fast food locations is that the staff will tour the dining room, not only cleaning tables and keeping things in order, but actively asking you if everything is OK, if you need a drink refill, etc. If anything wasn't up to par, just speak up and they will make it right on the spot.

One of the best times to drop by is "family night" when they go out of their way to put together events for kids and families. My kids have been to science learning labs, mock campouts in the backyard, movies, bingo games, behind the scenes tours, Halloween costume nights, visits from Santa, and much much more. It's been a fantastic part of them growing up over the years, and we are quite familiar with both the staff that we see on a regular basis as well as some of the other families that are regulars.

If you're already a Chick-Fil-A fan, you need no encouragement to go. If you've never tried it, today's the day. Order some chicken, pick your favorite sauce (or try a few if you aren't sure) and relax at a great location. It'll be "their pleasure".

• Visited February 2014