“Janelle made my family very happy”
other travellers have booked this property
1 bedroom sample
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
1 bedroom sample
Sample of a condo, full kitchen
Beautiful Bonnet Creek
2 Bedroom sample
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
wynter15
“Janelle made my family very happy”
Reviewed 22 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I contacted Janelle about reserving at Wyndham but unfortunately she didn't have availability for the dates I needed, but she assisted me with getting a reservation at another resort & made my family very happy. Janelle replied to all my email messages very quickly. She made my first experience of booking this way a breeze! We stayed at The Fountains and we loved our room! Check in was easy and everything was wonderful! I can not thank Janelle enough for her quick replies, patience, and helpfulness. We will go through her for all of our booking needs from now on. I will recommend Janelle to everyone for booking a family vacation! If she can't get you in one place, she will get you somewhere that's the same quality or better! Thank you so much Janelle!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing