“Very good sandwiches”

Ranked #1,075 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 December 2012

Jason's has a great variety of tasty sandwiches and alsohas a make your own sandwich. There is a salad bar with a great variety of fresh items available. One of the nice things about Jasons is that they have free soft serve ice cream that you can get yourself. I would definately recommend this for lunch.

Reviewed 27 November 2012

Like most Jason's Deli's the food is good. There is a large salad bar with lots of options and the sandwiches are good size for the money. The primary problem is the place is just too crowded to be comfortable and there isnt enough parking. I realize that may not be a fair review because the food is solid, but the overall experience is diminished because of the hassles of being able to enjoy the meal.

Reviewed 25 November 2012

I love Jason's deli. Portions are good for the price. Food is fresh. Love the salad bar. And of course our daughter loves the icecream. Definitely our favorite deli in Orlando.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

The salad bar at Jason's Deli is remarkable. It is chock full of organic greens and other salad ingredients. The variety is amazing. I would eat here every day if there was one close to my house!!!

Reviewed 13 May 2012

I'll be honest: At first, I didn't like this place because I considered Sweet Tomatoes better because ST has meat dishes on its buffet, but Jason's is a much better deal and the salad IS excellent! I almost always go there, get a salad to go, and then proceed to make my own. You can pack so much great salad eating into ONE of their boxes, and the price for this huge salad is around $8 -- a price that can't be beat! I have learned how to pack the box to get a really good meal: fresh beets, a boiled egg or two, fresh broccoli, fresh cauliflower, and so much more. You also get 2 small containers for food you might not want to mix with your salad just yet, such as salad dressing or hummus or you can use a container to grab some of the soft ice cream for dessert. When I get home, I dump everything into a huge bowl and mix it properly before eating. Here's my only complaint: please cut the broccoli and cauliflower into smaller pieces! No one wants to have to cut up all of that later on. How much do I like this place? Well, we are both great cooks, but we pick up a salad at Jason's for dinner to go at least twice a week! That's more than we eat out at any other restaurant. Also, the staff are very nice and efficient. (P.S. I recently discovered their Plain Jane potatoes. For just $1 more, you can go from a regular sized potato to a HUGE potato that will certainly leave you some leftovers for another day.) Great value!

1  Thank orlandotennis