“Nice, clean & Quiet”

Ranked #14 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
United States
“Nice, clean & Quiet”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The location is easy to get to things via car. It's not near the Disney parks, but close enough to both Sea World and Universal Studios. With construction on the highway near the hotel, it's a little tricky to get to now, but the construction should be finished soon. When that occurs, it will be simple to get to and the hotel is very new and clean.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Hebrew first
Davie, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I travel extensively for business purposes and found this hotel to have the feeling of home. Small, perfectly located and with all the comforts of home. The bed was especially comfortable and clean. The refrigerator and microwave so convenient. The hallways and elevator were quiet. Staff very friendly alwayswith a quick smile and very helpfu. I love this place!

Rochester, New York
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stayed at this Hampton last Friday and Saturday evening and it was my first time at a Hampton. My gf suggested it because she has stayed at many Hampton Inns. I would say the value for staying here was excellent and I would stay again. The furnishings were new, the bed was very comfy, it had microwave and fridge) and the breakfast was great. It's in a nice office complex area that is slightly secluded (if that's even possible in Orlando!) It's a block from a shopping strip area with Walmart (I went there twice), with a bunch of restaurants that are great to be near. McDonalds, Dennys, Logan's Roadhouse and more. If I go back to FL next spring I will definitely stay at this Hampton or another Hampton for the pure value aspect.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rhonda D
Waycross, Georgia
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We stayed here for two nights while visiting Universal. It has a great location, we didn't notice any of the outside noise that others commented on. The hotel/room was clean and spacious. The breakfast was nice, but the area felt slightly cramped where the food was. The staff was nice, not super friendly, but nice. We visit Orlando frequently and will stay here again.v

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Mom0306
Pensacola, United States
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I try to always sty at a Hampton Inn. I have come to appreciate the quality and I know what to expect. I live 7 hours away from this property and drove as I was attending a convention at a property just down the road. During this trip, I specifically appreciated the hotel staff. Nicole greeted me when I came in and actually called the other property for me to ask about parking. I was planning on staying for two days, but within the first 24 hrs I had spoken to everyone that I needed to. I came back to the hotel in the early afternoon wondering what to do with the rest of my time since I really wanted to go home and spend the time with my family but had already paid for two nights. I went to the desk and asked Maria about the possibilities of leaving earlier than expected. My room had just been cleaned. She understood and was so helpful. She graciously checked me out of the room at no extra charge and sent me on my way with a smile and instructions to drive safe and enjoy my family. Thank you for understanding. Thank you Maria and Nicole. Thank you Hampton.

2 Thank Andy W
Greenbackville, Virginia
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Expected a little more based on Tripadvisor's high rating. Room was clean and beds were comfortable but noise level from exterior was high. Price seemed high for the quality of the room but I'm not familiar with comparable rates in the Orlando area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

2 Thank 6907Pete
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Reviewed 23 March 2014

front desk clerk, rude! hotel needs to upgrade and get rid of smoking rooms. small tv.s. Need to be warned about the traffic outside of this hotel. small pool.front desk clerk, rude! oh i said that already..front desk clerk, rude!,front desk clerk, rude!front desk clerk, rude!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo