“excellent place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park
Ranked #20 of 341 Hotels in Orlando
Reviewed 13 May 2014

This place is my secret get away and I now have to share it! Its away from the high-traffic areas but still less than 10 minutes from the malls and the shopping and dining. Its like new everytime I visit, the staff are always so nice and polite. The fitness machines all work, the breakfast area is always monitored and food is always replaced;you never have to sit around and wonder when you will get some more. Its just a great place to be, I really feel the comforts of home here!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 12 May 2014

The hotel had great landscaping and very pleasant and helpful staff in all areas of the hotel. It was easy to get to. I enjoyed it being away from all the congestion and craziness of International Drive.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here after a late arrival at the international airport, less than a 15 minutes drive. Its conveniently located and the area is nice and quiet. Rooms are nice, clean and beds are great. Rate was fair and breakfast was also nice. Friendly staff. We had some noise coming from outside whole night long every now and than, but we a good night sleep overall. It seems they had some problems with a utility (boiler) so I heard. Book it again next time, nice hotel. Got the room we asked for.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gerald1961
Reviewed 10 May 2014

One of the most friendly and accommodating places my husband and I have stayed. From housekeeping right up to management. Very clean. We will stay there again for sure! It was a mixed business and pleasure trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I have stayed at this Hampton location for the past two years. I attend a conference at the Rosen Plaza Shingle Creek each year. The Hampton facility is much more comfortable, conveniently located, reasonably priced, clean and best of all, the staff are all outstanding. I travel a great deal with my job and I would say that this location is definately one of my favorites overall and my number one pick in the Orlando area. Thanks guys for another wonderful stay! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2014

My wife and I needed a get away and you staff was extremely helpful any time we ask, they were friendly and always smiled when we came in or out. One in particular desk clerk, Evan was very friendly and helped us with his recommendation we ask for and needed directions.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This most recent trip was our second time staying at the Hampton Inn on John Young Pkwy in Orlando.We checked out another ,slightly less expensive place but are so glad we stayed with our first choice! The first time was October 2013 with just my boyfriend and I and this time we brought my 2 children for a trip to Seaworld for my sons birthday. The entire staff was very pleasant and helpful, especially the young ladies up front, Nicole and Amanda and the young man,Evan who was also at the front. The first room was not to our satisfaction(the fold out couch my boys slept on was uncomfortable) so they did everything in their power to help.When we returned from a long, fun day at Seaworld the 2nd room was ready for us and all we had to do was grab our belongings , which were kept safe in back room, and head upstairs. The rooms were clean as was the rest of the hotel. The breakfast was very good and the staff there even went out of their way to bring some fruit to our table when they realized we had missed out. Overall, a great place to stay,awesome staff,clean, convenient location and we will definitely go back everytime we visit the Orlando area.We hope the Hampton Inn near Atlanta that we will be visiting this summer is even close to the great experience we had here.

Room Tip: the fold out couch in the king suite was a bit uncomfortable
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Orlando hotels
Lake Buena Vista
Hampton Inn Orlando/Lake Buena Vista
Hyatt Regency Orlando
#32 of 341 in Orlando
Hilton Orlando
#53 of 341 in Orlando

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Orlando - John Young Pkwy / S Park? Share your experiences!