“Excellent Chinese takeout”

Cuisines: Chinese
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent Chinese takeout”
Reviewed 29 July 2011

I've lived in Orlando for nearly 30 years and found this place about two years ago in a strip mall at Conway Road and Hoffner Avenue. It's in my Top 3 ever of local Chinese takeout. They've done a very good job with everything I've ordered, from pepper steak to sesame chicken. And they whip up an excellent hot and sour soup, something that more expensive sit-down places often can't pull off. Would highly recommend.

• Visited July 2011

Edgewood, Florida
“It's Good”
Reviewed 11 June 2009

Sunflower is good. Not great, but good. Nothing I've had stands out, but everything has been good. I'm not really fond of their Hunan selections though. Nothing like I've had elsewhere, but they also serve French fries, so how authentic are we expecting here?

1 Thank David J
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“My local delivery for Chinese food. Sunflower rocks! Fast delivery, order is right every time. Meats & veggies are...”
Reviewed 13 November 2008

My local delivery for Chinese food. Sunflower rocks! Fast delivery, order is right every time. Meats & veggies are fresh.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook