“bad delivery service”

Ranked #505 of 3,762 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Manama, Bahrain
“bad delivery service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

bad delivery service, i order a pizza and they told me that i should get is in 45 min it was 15 min late and when i told him your late he tells me "you don't want is and drove off" not recommended

• Visited May 2014

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Unpretentious, solid Italian Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Had a nice Italian chopped salad and some linguine to go while staying at a nearby time share. Unfortunately, they forgot to add the grilled chicken to the salad as I ordered, but that mistake aside, the food was very good. Not a place to impress clients, but somewhere to go when you want good food at a fair price. Open late on weekdays.

• Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Decent pizza, but not authentic.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2013

My boyfriend and I decided to try Fama's for the first time since it is down the street from our house. We ordered from home and picked up the pizza. Don't expect homemade crust, pasta, or tiramisu- I saw the dry erase board on the wall with those items listed under "To Buy at GFS" (GFS is like a Costco for restaurants). Overall the meal was okay, I don't know if we will go back.

• Visited October 2013
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“As good as it was last winter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 September 2013

I wrote a review for this restaurant last winter. While staying in an Orlando timeshare we stumbled upon this gem while grocery shopping. It is hidden in a strip mall, a few doors down from a Publix and behind a McDonalds.
We had family with us, my daughter, SIL, 2 and 13 year old grandsons and the entire menu was a hit. We started with the Bruschetta. Thick slices of bread, toppings falling off onto the spring mix underneath. We not only ate it all but finished off the "salad" below.
With a two year old, we needed food quickly and they provided. Dinner was out before we could finish the bruschetta. With our dinners came some delicious garlic bread. We had pizza, steak, pasta with clam sauce, fruitta de mare, pasta with sausage and broccoli and traditional spaghetti with meatballs. We did bring some home, the four adults did their fair share, but even with the two kids ordering full meals, we did not have as many leftovers as one might imagine with these huge portions.
We will keep coming back everytime we are in Orlando.

• Visited September 2013
Monson
“True Itallian cooking and Fantastic service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

While on a trip to the grocery store, my family and I noticed a couple restaurants within the same strip mall. One of the staff noticed that we were looking to eat and came out to welcome us and give them a try. You would not expect to find such a clean and inviting restaurant within a strip mall but WHAT A FIND! Growing up in an Italian family, and surrounded by wonderful cooks, I never expect the food to be good.....but it was!! We started with the bruschetta. Very delicious with tons of tomatoes and feta cheese atop of thick slices of Italian bread. They also brought us a basket of warm bread and butter. I had the spaghetti with clams and it was outstanding! Very generous portion with a light sauce of olive oil and garlic. I'm a small person and I cleaned my plate! Another family member had the eggplant parmesan and it was to die for! All served steaming hot and worth every penny! We will be stopping back in the future to pick something new off the menu AND dessert. One of the more memorable moments of our vacation. The only complaint that I have is that they are so far from my home!

• Visited August 2013