3rd time staying here. Unfortunately this trip coincided with Easter Week and Spring Break and I was assigned a courtyard facing room which was very noisy at night with all the teenagers congregating in the centre field. 3 calls on separate nights failed to make the hotel staff enforce the signs for "quiet time between 10pm and 9am". Some nights the noise went well into 11pm, almost midnight on one occasion. Far from wanting to be a kill-joy I just wanted to rest, as did the children in my group. They could have gathered in their rooms where at least the sound proofing would have dulled their racket.
Apart from that the hotel was as i've experienced in the past - handy for visiting Disney parks, clean with helpful staff (although I was mis-informed of parade times on one occasion which meant we missed one show). The food court has plenty of variety, if a little pricey.
Would i stay here again? Probably, but only if it was much cheaper than Pop Century or Art of Animation and if I had a room AWAY from the centre football field.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Get in the game at this Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis. Go the distance and don't be afraid to celebrate your inner fan amid sporty decor starring some of your favorite Disney characters. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Disney's All-Star Sports Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Disney`s All-Star Sports Hotel Orlando
- All Star Sports Resort
- Disneys All Star Sports Resort
- Disney All Star Sports Resort
- Disney's All-Star Sports Resort Orlando, Florida