This hotel was falsely advertised to the organization I am attending a conference with. To start it was DIRTY! I mean debris all over the floors, mold, tables that looked as though they have never been wiped down. Second...the door to the room has a gap all the way around it so of course you can hear EVERYTHING going outside your room. Third, service...wow so my conference had 14000 people in attendance. A pretty major event on the first day of the conference during prime check in guess how many people there were available to check in the masses...answer 1. Fourth - breakfast is free in the morning...it better be as that was the saddest offering I've ever seen! Lastly, again here for a conference so it totally makes sense to put me on the party floor with all of the kids that partied all night long right? And how is it a family hotel with sexy lingerie in the trash cans by the elevator...seriously...epic fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We're an all-suite hotel 1.5 miles from Disney, offering free daily signature breakfast buffet, free parking and scheduled shuttles to the Walt Disney World Theme Parks and Disney Springs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Buena Vista Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buena Vista Hotel Orlando
- Buena Vista Suites Orlando, Florida