Bay Hill is not a glitzy show palace -- instead, it's a quiet, understated wonderful change from the noise and fanfare of large golf resorts.. Upon check-in -- a porter took our clubs and had them put on a golf cart in case we wanted to go to the driving range later - our tee times were the next morning so he had them stored at the pro shop overnight and they were on the cart and ready for us in the morning.. I like the fact that there are dress codes - a little class is a welcome change from ripped t-shirts and cut-off jeans... We were given directions to other restaurants in the area - but decided to eat all of our meals at the lodge.. Because we were on a "bucket list" trip - our breakfasts were included ( along with welcome gifts).. Unlike other places we have stayed - the breakfast included anything on the menu we wanted. lunch and dinner were equally as good and the staff treated us like royalty.. Because summer is the slow season, we were able to play as a twosome very early and did not require a forecaddie ( although, perhaps one would have been helpful on some holes)... Can't wait to go back... THE ONLY NEGATIVE -- if you can call it a negative is that there is no coffee maker in the room.. But the restaurant does open at 6:30 and we were only a few short steps away.. Great Time...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge offers complimentary parking & no resort fee, complimentary internet connection/daily use fee (wired or wireless), complimentary local phone charges, complimentary newspaper, complimentary coffee/tea every morning, complimentary Access to the fitness Center. The Bay Hill experience will give you a sense of belonging to a Private Club which features: 280 acre property, 70 Deluxe Rooms, 9000sq ft of meeting space, spa, salon, fitness center, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, pool, tennis courts, golf academy, and enjoy 27 holes of golf only available where Arnold Palmer lives and plays. The Lodge is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood, rich with history, yet close to all the excitement Orlando has to offer. Bay Hill is just 18 miles / 20 minutes from the Airport, 5 miles from Walt Disney World, 4 miles from Sea World and 3 miles from Universal Studios and the Convention Center. Mr. Palmer's Resort offers 70 Lodge rooms in comfortable surroundings that is more reminiscent of a bed and breakfast getaway than a large tourist resort. Guests, are granted full club privileges during their stay and are invited to enjoy all of the club’s luxury amenities throughout our 280 acre property. BEST KEPT SECRET IN ORLANDO! We are looking forward to hearing from you.Amenities On-Site:• 27 Holes of Championship Golf• 6 Lighted Tennis Courts• Exceptional Dining in Three Locations• Three Restaurants & Lounges• Full-Service Spa and Salon• Fitness Center• Junior Olympic-size Pool• Arnold Palmer Golf Academy• Marina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Palmer`s Bay Hill Hotel Orlando
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge Orlando, Florida