First, this is a lodge not a hotel which is tucked away in what appears to be another Florida planned golf community. Once you find the property you will not see any signs noting where to check in for the lodge, you have to guess. This is more about golf apparently. My wife and I drove around the parking lot and found this 5 minute spot which was close to something that could be the front desk / checking however not clearly marked. So we decided to walk down the path that said to lodge only to find this was the lodge itself not check-In for the lodge. Ok not off to a good start. We decided to walk through the corridors of this one lodge, in essence doubling back on where we had just come from. We reached some stairs and a exit sign and could see through the window a woman behind the desk. Ok this must be it and sure enough it was. So long story short, signs would be helpful and if you stay here you find the 5 minute parking spot check-in is behind you. More to come as this stay progresses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge offers complimentary parking & no resort fee, complimentary internet connection/daily use fee (wired or wireless), complimentary local phone charges, complimentary newspaper, complimentary coffee/tea every morning, complimentary Access to the fitness Center. The Bay Hill experience will give you a sense of belonging to a Private Club which features: 280 acre property, 70 Deluxe Rooms, 9000sq ft of meeting space, spa, salon, fitness center, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, pool, tennis courts, golf academy, and enjoy 27 holes of golf only available where Arnold Palmer lives and plays. The Lodge is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood, rich with history, yet close to all the excitement Orlando has to offer. Bay Hill is just 18 miles / 20 minutes from the Airport, 5 miles from Walt Disney World, 4 miles from Sea World and 3 miles from Universal Studios and the Convention Center. Mr. Palmer's Resort offers 70 Lodge rooms in comfortable surroundings that is more reminiscent of a bed and breakfast getaway than a large tourist resort. Guests, are granted full club privileges during their stay and are invited to enjoy all of the club’s luxury amenities throughout our 280 acre property. BEST KEPT SECRET IN ORLANDO! We are looking forward to hearing from you.Amenities On-Site:• 27 Holes of Championship Golf• 6 Lighted Tennis Courts• Exceptional Dining in Three Locations• Three Restaurants & Lounges• Full-Service Spa and Salon• Fitness Center• Junior Olympic-size Pool• Arnold Palmer Golf Academy• Marina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Palmer`s Bay Hill Hotel Orlando
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge Orlando, Florida