The place is definitely for the "old" guard country club set. I was sure I was going to see to Thurston Howell, III and Eunice "Lovey" Howell walk through the door any second. Beds were lumpy but some how comfortable. The best part of a room at the lodge was the bathrooms which must have been redone recently as they were quite nice and updated, but who has old Samsung TV 26" flat screen but not a panel TV. Seems they are more worried about decorum than decor. No Keurig coffee pots in the room but a large urn in the lobby areas for free coffee in the morning, but you may get only one cup if not fast enough to get a refill. Rooms were clean that was a saving grace for the place, the front desk staff was very good and kudos to them for a nice job handling reservations, guests and politeness. The place is also very quiet as it is far from the hustle and bustle of Lake Buena Vista, International Dr. and the parks. If I was playing golf at Bay Hill it seems the only way to get on the course unless a member, but who wants to spend over $100 to $200 to paly golf when there are other choices in the area that I am sure play just as nice for much less price. Sorry to say no Arnie sighting on premises, I think he summers in California
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Lodge offers complimentary parking & no resort fee, complimentary internet connection/daily use fee (wired or wireless), complimentary local phone charges, complimentary newspaper, complimentary coffee/tea every morning, complimentary Access to the fitness Center. The Bay Hill experience will give you a sense of belonging to a Private Club which features: 280 acre property, 70 Deluxe Rooms, 9000sq ft of meeting space, spa, salon, fitness center, 3 restaurants, 3 bars, pool, tennis courts, golf academy, and enjoy 27 holes of golf only available where Arnold Palmer lives and plays. The Lodge is situated in a quiet, residential neighborhood, rich with history, yet close to all the excitement Orlando has to offer. Bay Hill is just 18 miles / 20 minutes from the Airport, 5 miles from Walt Disney World, 4 miles from Sea World and 3 miles from Universal Studios and the Convention Center. Mr. Palmer's Resort offers 70 Lodge rooms in comfortable surroundings that is more reminiscent of a bed and breakfast getaway than a large tourist resort. Guests, are granted full club privileges during their stay and are invited to enjoy all of the club’s luxury amenities throughout our 280 acre property. BEST KEPT SECRET IN ORLANDO! We are looking forward to hearing from you.Amenities On-Site:• 27 Holes of Championship Golf• 6 Lighted Tennis Courts• Exceptional Dining in Three Locations• Three Restaurants & Lounges• Full-Service Spa and Salon• Fitness Center• Junior Olympic-size Pool• Arnold Palmer Golf Academy• Marina ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arnold Palmer`s Bay Hill Hotel Orlando
- Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Lodge Orlando, Florida