“convenient to Asbury Seminary”

Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites
Ranked #183 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Clayton, Alabama
“convenient to Asbury Seminary”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This hotel is close to Asbury Theological Seminary and I usually stay here when I am taking classes at ATS. It is a convenient and uncrowded drive from the hotel to the seminary and back. This hotel is close enough to other things such as Walmart, restaurants, and the such.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Iktomi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Euless, United States
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Great staff, clean rooms, nice pool for family, free breakfast all you can ask for a nice hotel for business or pleasure. Highly recommend this hotel. Front desk clerk was amazing in getting 14 rooms for our crew it was the best experience i have ever had in checking in a hotel with out a problem wish i knew her name but it was Sunday September 8th at about 9pm. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Ray R
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 13 September 2013

We like this hotel for the convenience, the value for the price, and excellent guest service.
We have been in many hotels, best westerns and others, Quianna at the front desk ia as courteous and professional as we have ever encounterred. We will stay here again. This was our second, three nt. stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank m s
Charlotte Amalie, null, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I traveled from the virgin islands and my multiple flights were very tiring. When I arrived to the Best Western Hotel East Inn (Orlando) the service was very fast and professional. I was shown to my room in the matter of minutes. I automatically felt relaxed and enjoyed what the hotel had to offer to me. One employee stood out to me and his name is Brandon Kalloo. He was very polite and he took the extra mile to help me out. He helped me carry my belongings, and he gave me all the information I needed to know about the hotel. What really impressed me was his age. He was 18, making him the youngest person in the staff. As a college student he looked well balanced between his school and his work. he constantly asked me if i needed anything, even when i was already satisfied. If you plan at staying at the best western east inn in Orlando I would recommend asking for Brandon to assist you.

Room Tip: Bottom floor if you don't enjoy walking up stairs.
9 Thank Jahmal D
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 23 August 2013

I recently had the opportunity to visit this hotel and was greatly surprised. The accomidations were excellent and we were greeted by a very friendly check in counter who because I was a reward member offered us snacks. The hotel was well layed out and the pool although a bit warm was wonderful. Our room was comftorable and all employees that we saw greeted us with a warm smile. To end the day we took time to have a bite in the Gator Lounge. It was well worth it and with a free appetizer ,compliments of the hotel, and reasonably priced drinks a good time was had by all.

Bradenton, United States
Reviewed 16 August 2013

The décor needs to be updated but the staff are really nice. The pool needs to have some attention to it as well. I'm in a hotel 80 plus nights a year for business and for the price it cannot be beat in the area. Get the upgrade so you can have a fridge and micro in the room. The rooms are spacious enough to have a living room feel. Nice flatscreen T.V and decent Channel selection. Easy access to the highway to get you where you need to go.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business

Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I checked into my pool view suite and after moving all my things in was asked if my dog would be staying with me. I told them he would and informed them he was a service animal and offered to show his identification. I was told by the representative that there rooms are not pet friendly and I would have to move to a pet friendly room. A service animal is not a pet. I told them this and they again said, yes but the suites are not pet friendly. They also tried to say that it was because of allergies. This type of discrimination is illegal. I didn't want to fight with them so I moved into their pet friendly room, which faced the back parking lot, and was also their smoking room. It wasn't awful at first, just smelled a lot like air freshener, but once the air freshener wore off it reeked of cigarette smoke. On top of having to switch rooms I was told that I wouldn't be charged more. How nice of them to not charge me more after this inconvenience and DOWNGRADE. After leaving I told them I wanted one of my nights comped. We checked out on Sunday so they said I would have to talk to the manager. Upon talking to the manager during the next week I was treated very poorly, and called a liar even though you could surely see in the computer that I had to switch rooms... clearly I didn't request to move from a pool view suite to a parking lot smoking room that smelled...

2 Thank Jace L