“OK Hotel”

Ranked #182 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
Cooper City, Florida
“OK Hotel”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2014. It was very inexpensive. But they did not inform us at the time of registration on the phone that the Pool would not be available. It was clean and I did not find it to be a bad place to stay if you were not staying in the room much. Not close to Theme Parks. at lease a 40 to 50 minute drive.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was my first time using tripadvisor,very pleased with the service.I'll be using your services again whenever needed.The service at the best western was very good.The location was excellent,very close to the places we needed to go.Thanks.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sylvia P
Orlando, United States
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Traveled to Orlando for a science competition at University of Central Florida. TERRIBLE front desk service, unfriendly breakfast staff. Able to clearly hear street noise, not able to access high-speed internet despite room being close to lobby. Budget-friendly, but wished I had not agreed to staying at this property when proposed by the AAA travel agent.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I wouldn't stay here again if it was free. The room we were in was smelly, moldy and dirty, The pool was filthy, I didn't let my son swim in it. The hot tub was closed but still had stagnant water and garbage in it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank tammyb507
Pacific Grove, California
Reviewed 30 April 2014

This is a convenient location for me to visit my son. The hotel is clean and they fix problems promptly: my curtain rod bracket came down and the maintenance guy was there in about 2 minutes. The complimentary breakfast has more than the usual number of offerings for a Best Western, but very few are healthy. I was also a little surprised that my room had no refrigerator or microwave - something I've come to expect as standard at Best Westerns. But I checked the reservation and saw that they weren't mentioned (and it wasn't a problem for that stay) and I figure that's what I got for that bargain rate of about $75/night.

There's good access to the Little Econ Greenway trail in either direction on Colonial: http://www.traillink.com/trail/little-econ-greenway.aspx.

1 Thank John H
Bronx, United States
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Location Area is like a truck stop. Rooms are easily accessible from outdoors - I recommend the 2nd floor for safety issues. My room had 2 lights out and I kept the television on to light my pathway. The Assistant manager Q.M. is one of the rudest guest service reps I've ever encountered. I will use up all of my accumulated points and never stay with this group again.

1 Thank Kim J
Riverview, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I'm here right now, am less than impressed. The walls and ceiling are dirty, the tub looks either dirty or worn. The two things that are bugging me more than anything though is the room smells. I'm not sure how to describe it other than wet dog and smoke (it is a nonsmoking room). Also, the room feels damp. Sheets and pillows are just wet feeling.

1 Thank Jennifer P