Best Western Orlando East Inn & Suites
US$266
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
US$526
US$449
US$531
US$428
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbreakfast staffbreakfast was excellentroom was cleancentral floridafree breakfasthot breakfasteasy accessconvenient locationnice poolucfbwmaintenancemicrowavehurricaneconvenienceparks
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I did the wrestling at Full Sail in Winter Park and found this location was the closest. Musty smell room. Broken TV. Wet spot on the floor. I didn't even sleep in the room which was the main purpose. I checked out early in order to get sleep at hone in Tampa which I missed my second event. Never again doing this trip.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed here for 2 nights in June 2014. It was very inexpensive. But they did not inform us at the time of registration on the phone that the Pool would not be available. It was clean and I did not find it to be a bad place to stay if you were not staying in the room much. Not close to Theme Parks. at lease a 40 to 50 minute drive.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 May 2014

It was my first time using tripadvisor,very pleased with the service.I'll be using your services again whenever needed.The service at the best western was very good.The location was excellent,very close to the places we needed to go.Thanks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sylvia P
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Traveled to Orlando for a science competition at University of Central Florida. TERRIBLE front desk service, unfriendly breakfast staff. Able to clearly hear street noise, not able to access high-speed internet despite room being close to lobby. Budget-friendly, but wished I had not agreed to staying at this property when proposed by the AAA travel agent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 May 2014

I wouldn't stay here again if it was free. The room we were in was smelly, moldy and dirty, The pool was filthy, I didn't let my son swim in it. The hot tub was closed but still had stagnant water and garbage in it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business