“Good Location and Value for Money”

Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #87 of 337 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
London, United Kingdom
“Good Location and Value for Money”
Reviewed 26 June 2011

We loved staying at this hotel from the start. I was slightly put off initially by the location reviews but did not think we were right on on the freeway - instead we found a fairly luxurious hotel with all amenities and excellent staff. They helped us find a car rental company when their own one had 'run out of cars due to a busy morning'.
Breakfast was good, two could 'unofficially' eat from the buffet menu without any eyevbrows raised. The room was very clean and the Number mattress ensured that everyone could have a good night's sleep. One of us even claimed to never have slept better!
Hotel is near Disney facilities and the Premier Outlet Shopping Mall (just a short complimentary bus ride or drive away). There are a wide range of restaurants just behind the hotel, which can easily be accessed by car or walk, if you are mad, as we were, as it is nearly impossible to cross any roads whatsoever.
Very happy to have stayed and would definitely stay again!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (323)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
ny
Reviewed 23 June 2011

The Radisson in Orlando Lake Buena Vista was simply great. The bed was so comfortable and the rooms very clean. It was also a very large room. Frig and microwave. The employees were all so nice and accommodating. The only downside was that the room was not ready until 3pm even though the check in time was 11pm on my confirmation. The pool was very nice but there was not enough chairs. Overall the place is a steal!!

Room Tip: We did nothing and had a great room
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 29 June 2011
Thank you ever so much for visiting our hotel and posting this review! We apologize that there was an apparent misunderstanding about our 3p check in and 11a check out times! Please do know, if we ever have a room readily available prior to 3p we will get you in as quickly as we can! Thank you once again for visiting our hotel and we will look forward to your return! We appreciate you! Best wishes!
Pune
Reviewed 22 June 2011

This is one of the better hotels I have stayed in. The hotel is located about 30 minute drive from Orlando airport. Catch the Mears Shuttle to the hotel. Round trip for 3 persons cost me around 102 USD. The check in process was smooth. The room category I had booked was not ready, but since we were in a hurry to hit the Disney Parks, the lady at the reception was kind enough to give me another category room at the same price. The Disney parks are about 15-20 minutes drive from the hotel. Universal Studios was a little far, maybe 30 minutes. The hotel has a free shuttle but the timings are not always convenient. The room was quite big and was very modern. The best part of the hotel is the location with many restaurants and eating places within walking distance. We stayed for 3 days and every day we had breakfast at the Waffle House just next to the hotel. Please be careful when you talk to the counter next to the reception for Disney Park tickets. They have good deals and discounts but these are attached to spending 1 hour listening to a time share presentation. I had booked the hotel through Hotel.com and I thought the money I paid was well spent. would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
Caracas
Reviewed 21 June 2011

This is by far one of the best hotels I have ever stay. In the last 5 years I have stayed in no less than 20 different hotels around America due to my job. Most of them 5star hotels.

I picked up this hotels based on the reviews from trip advisor. Believe me, thisq is the right choice if you are planning a trip to Orlando, whether with your couple qor your family. Why? For me the best thing this hotel has is the front desk, they were so helpful in every aspect of my stay. The manager is such a nice person and I remember him one morning walking around the hotel to be sure everything was perfect (I don't see this very often).

Location of the hotel couldn't be the best. Is close to Disney and 10 minutes from Universal. There are two outlets just as near as 2 minutes distance.

All in all, I would greatly recommend this hotel for the excelent service, great location and a great price.

By the way....they have a very nice wireless internet connection. Just take your Ipad with you and plan your activities at night

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this review, 23 June 2011
Our Staff is so grateful for your review and we are truly encouraged by it! Each person here has a sincere heart for hospitality and we believe that is what makes the difference- beginning with our Management Team and especially our General Manager! We believe cleanliness and comfort can be and should be expected-we are glad you found exactly that! This is a place that we love to work and in that making us love to serve! Please do come back to stay with us again- we would love that! Thank you for taking the time to post this review! We appreciate you! Come back soon!
Muncie, Indiana
Reviewed 20 June 2011

This was one excellent hotel. The staff was beyond friendly, they offered help at every point we had any contact with them. The hotel was extremely clean. We stayed there as a group and not one individual had any issues for the entire week. The pool was in great shape with a tiki hut right next to it for the quick beverage. Parking was quick, easy and just blocks from the Disney Market Place entrance and several restaurants within walking distance. This was an excellent hotel.

1 Thank fishhead101
Dear fishhead101~we are so glad that your group stayed with us- what a delightful group week we had! We as a Team truly enjoy helping however we can and consider your satisfaction our greatest success! We hope to have you back with us again next year! Thank you so much to you and your group for choosing us and thank you for posting this lovely review! We wish you the best!
Chapin, South Carolina
Reviewed 20 June 2011

Book this hotel for Church Group Trip of 45 people. We loved it. Rooms were very nice and location is great. We'll be back.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Krsheppard~ We LOVED having your group with us! I personally loved organizing the group with you- ALL SUCH a pleasure and a great group! Thank you SO much! When you are ready for the next group visit, you know how to reach me and I will be so honored and happy to take your call! Thank you again and again! Best wishes!
Coventry, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2011

First things first for all you bargin hunters, if you sign up to their facebook fanpage you get great rates, I think I managed to save about $30 a night because of that! I stayed two nights at the beginning of my trip and then one final night on my departure. Can I just say it was worth every dollar
Firstly the staff where always polite, freindly eadger to help, i wont be byast and mention names so I'll just say ALL the staff where approachable and always gave great service
Secondly location is perfect!! if you drive even better they offer free parking, its next to a very large premium outlet, resturants all around you, you have a choice of hooters, perkins, mcdonalds, a waffle house just outside the hotel!? you're spoiled for choice, no need to eat in the hotel..(was i supposed to say that?)lol..parks are just 10 minutes away, even if you're not driving they provide a free shuttle service and most stuff is within walking distance too
Rooms, we got a two double bed kind of room which was more than big enough for the two of us, wireless complimentary, rooms spacious and clean, bathroom can do with a bit of updating but that could just be me knit picking as I'm a bit OCD when it comes to bathroom cleanliness, otherwise it was clean, all toiletries provided...a nice touch was the welcome pack the left in the room which consists of a shaving kit for the guys, toothpaste, etc all the little things you tend to forget (so nice touch raddisons, really liked that!)
Oh and not to forget the free cookies at reception!! That sealed the deal. I will definately be a returning customer from now on so lets hope they keep these standards up!!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kookie85
kookie85~ THANK YOU for: 1. Being our 'Friend' 2. Choosing our hotel and 3. Posting this wonderful review! We really appreciate and value your post! You are not only helping to encourage the Staff, but also helping other travelers know that we are a quality investment! Stay tuned on our Facebook page for updates and opportunities to save upon your return! Thank you once again and the very best of wishes to you!