“Great Price! Great Location! Great Staff! Great Hotel!”

Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #101 of 342 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Not only was this hotel reasonably priced. There were no resort fees, free parking, and close to several restaurants. The rooms were impeccable and kept that way the five days we spent there. Of all the positives this place had, the one thing that stood out was the staff. The front desk employees went out of their way to help and always had a smile on their face. The cleaning staff worked hard and made sure everything was clean. I look forward to returning to this hotel when visiting disney and I plan to make it a longer stay!

1  Thank harleybeto
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2012

Dear ‘harleybeto’: Thank you for visiting us from Texas and sharing this wonderful review, getting the good word out! We are so glad that you found everything to be fully satisfying during your visit- that is our goal!

Please do come back to see us again and also please consider being our ‘Friend’ on Facebook to stay ‘in the know’ regarding upcoming events and promotions! Wishing you the best!

With warmest regards,
-the Radisson Lake Buena Team

Reviewed 5 August 2012

We are very pleased with this hotel. They do the room every weekday, so it's clean and tidy. It is much value for the money! Its location is great (if you have a car). There is a shuttle, but we didn't use it) - between Disney and Universal and there are different stores and restaurants nearby. I would definately stay here again, HIGHLY recommended!

Room Tip: I would recommend a room opposite the highway, due to the traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank FredrikHellstrom
MgmntTeamRadissonLBV, Director of Sales at Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2012

Dear ‘FredrikHellstrom‘: We are super grateful for your visit and your review! Upon your return stay, please let us know if you have a preferred location and we will do our very best to accommodate you with it! We love to make our guests happy and are so glad that you had a wonderful experience in staying with us! You will always be welcome here!
Best wishes to you and yours!
-The Radisson in Lake Buena Vista/Orlando, FL

Reviewed 5 August 2012

Very nice hotel, very clean and family oriented.
The rooms are recently renovated and with lots of perks, including a safe box, good amount drawers and hanging space. Iron and a very good hair dryer, important for girls!
My nieces and I were very happy.

Room Tip: Adjustable bed! Very comfortable!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear ‘claudia_princess’: Thank you for taking the time to post your review! You pointed out several of our unique amenities and we appreciate that! We always have your satisfaction and convenience in mind! We are certainly happy that you and your nieces had a wonderful time and wish to invite you to return again in the future! Thank you again, very much! Best wishes!
-The Radisson LBV Family

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Great price for the location. I could see the entrance to Disney World from my hotel room window. The pool was great for the kids and the bar next to the pool was great for me. Breakfast wasn't free but it was reasonably priced. I would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear ’Mr. G’: What a great review! Thank you! We do strive to offer you our very best and it seems you were well-satisfied…MISSION ACCOMPLISHED! We welcome your return anytime! Thank you for putting the good word out and staying with us! You are much appreciated! We wish you the best!
-The Radisson Lake Buena Vista Team

Reviewed 3 August 2012 via mobile

I stayed at Radisson LBV for 10 nights in early June. The hotel is in a great central location for theme parks & there's a good selection of restaurants and convenience stores within walking distance. Bedroom was fantastic, really spacious, spotlessly clean & had all the facilities required. Little kitchen area was really useful, nice bathroom with tub & shower. Excellent housekeeping service, reception staff friendly & helpful too. Absolutely nothing I could fault, would definitely return.

• Stayed: June 2012

Dear ‘Beckie T’: What a wonderfully encouraging review---we, as a Team are deeply grateful- thank you! We are encouraged to know we are making our guests happy- as that is what we are here to do! You will always be welcomed to return- and when you do, please be sure to contact the hotel direct, so that we can take excellent care of you! Please also consider being our ‘Friend’ on Facebook…to stay in the know and be informed of promotions and special events coming up! Thank you again and best wishes!
-The Radisson LBV Team

Reviewed 2 August 2012

After reading all the great reviews here about this hotel, I decided to stay here and I’m glad I did. The hotel is super clean and very modern. The staff were all helpful and friendly and they even upgraded the room for me since I was a Club Carlson member! The room was very nice with lots of space. I stayed in a room with 2 Queen beds and there was also a sleeper sofa. The beds were super comfortable and they are “The Sleep Number” beds, so you get to choose your comfort. The room also included a microwave, fridge, iPhone charger, business desk, and a flat screen TV.

There are plenty of restaurants nearby. You can walk to Waffle House and Perkins. There’s also a huge Florida gift shop right next door.

The ONLY thing that bothered me about staying here was the traffic around this hotel, but it’s just something you have to deal with if you’re staying right by Disney. You can’t beat the location and price for this great hotel. I have stayed in many hotels around Orlando and this is by far my favorite one. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Service and hotel where perfect! Front desk staff was more than happy to assist me with anything without hesitation and hotel was so clean you could eat off the floors! Housekeeping was awesome and kept my room so clean. I recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be close to all the attractions and is looking for a GREAT value for the location.. Oh and the free cookies freshly made everyday was to much to bare, Thank you!

Room Tip: Found my room to be excellent no complaints.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Dee O

Dear ‘Dee O’: We are truly grateful that you chose to come stay with us and posted this sublime review! We couldn’t be happier to read it! We invite you to return anytime and thank you again!
Best wishes to you and yours!
-The Radisson Lake Buena Vista