“"Cleanest hotel we've ever stayed in!"” 5 of 5 bubbles

Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista
Ranked #81 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
GreenLeadersSilver level
Cape Coral, Florida
“"Cleanest hotel we've ever stayed in!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

If you rely heavily on reviews like I do, PLEASE read on. If you're looking for a reasonably priced, spotless hotel, and I do mean spotless, with a fabulous staff, then the Radisson Hotel Orlando - Lake Buena Vista is definitely the place to stay!!! We have stayed in many hotels and by far, I can tell you this IS the cleanest hotel we have ever stayed in. I am a fanatic about the places I rest my head in, and I inspect them from top to bottom with a fine tooth comb so to speak. My husband knows the routine; don't even think about unpacking a single thing until I have finished my inspection. This time, as we were so amazed that we couldn't find one speck of dust ANYWHERE, my husband chuckled and began reaching above the headboards, doorways, hutch, etc., saying "There HAS to be dust somewhere!" Nothing! Then he says, "I guarantee you there's dust under the microwave." Low and behold, no dust! If you check hotels like I do, EVERY hotel has dust hanging from the lampshades. Not here. Every single mirror was totally spotless. Our housekeeper was Guadalupe. She certainly deserves to be recognized and commended by management for her superior performance. She obviously takes a tremendous amount of pride in her work and it definitely shows. It is solely because of people like Guadalupe that make people like me want to return for future visits, as well as make recommendations. After all, would you return to a dirty hotel? I know I wouldn't and I NEVER have returned! I hope this review helps you as it did when I was looking for a hotel in this area. I forgot to mention the room was absolutely gorgeous and even came with Sleep Number beds! I was definitely not disappointed and would HIGHLY recommend this hotel. Enjoy your stay!

Room Tip: My room was #304.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Kim S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (321)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

we have stayed twice here, walking distance to good restaurants and shops. About a mile from downtown disney. Good price. clean and spacious rooms. Not tried the restaurant as so many others so near. disney tickets on sale in the hotel. free large carpark. just located off the interstate.

• Stayed November 2013
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for five nights as part of a three week holiday. We arrived from Clearwater to the Radisson to find a clean, spacious room with hotel staff very helpful and friendly. The hotel has a pool again clean with plenty of towels for guests to use. The public areas were constantly being cleaned and were spotless. Beds comfortable with sleeper settings. Bathroom spotless with plenty of towels. We used the laundry this again was clean. We didn't use the restaurant but it looked clean and comfortable. Will stay again next time we are in Orlando
You could see the gates to Walt Disney World from the car park! So excellent a for anyone going yo the park. The hotel provided free transport to shopping malls and parks.
Excellent would recommend

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Fishy48
Hawthorn Woods, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013

We really enjoyed staying in this hotel. Jacuzzi suite with king size bad was really great. It was really nice clean location with very friendly personnel. Be aware that ticket prices to disneyland can be cheaper then local company sells in the lobby. Shop around and match it with sales points in local fast food places. Check 2-3 places to find best deal. Good luck!

Room Tip: Stay on the side opposite to the road.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank hawthornwoods
Brussels, Belgium
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

During our road trip in Florida we have stayed one week in this hotel. Long enough to provide you a summary of the hotel and its strong and weak points:

Strong Points:
- it is very clean (public areas, rooms, bathroom, good cleaning service)
- the rooms are large
- the location is very practical (close to disney, universal, outlets,....)
- very friendly staff
- free parking
- inhouse ticket boot and free shuttle service

Weak Points:
- the A/C and fridge are soo loud that you can easily be waken by them
- the pool was not heated and the jacuzzi was not really clean
- the shuttle only runs once or twice a day. I do not like being forced to spend 10 hours
in a theme park so we took our car.
- Breakfast is really poor and overpriced, go to the waffle house at the end of the parking!
Far better service, much cheaper and great value for money

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bjorn H
Manilva, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013

From the minute we arrived to the moment we left the staff could not have been more friendly. The rooms were a good size and perfect for the 3 of us and our 3 kids aged 6 and 4. Breakfast was good albeit at a price but there was free parking which was good. Great access to Disney from here and a good selection of restaurants in easy walking distance. Nice bar in the lobby ran well by Matt.

Room Tip: Were in 608 overlooking some tacky souvenir shop.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Flew into Orlando as a stopover en-route to our honeymoon. The young lady at the front desk was a sweetie! I was commenting to my spouse about the display informing customers that the hotel had Jacuzzi suites. I thought no more about the display. We got to our room and she had upgraded our room to a Jacuzzi suite! The room was very clean and spacious. We made sure to show her our appreciation for her thoughtfulness. There is a restaurant in the hotel and we were able to have breakfast, buffet and made to order, which was decent. The wait staff was just as friendly and helpful. We truly appreciated everyone.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple