“Servicable” 3 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersSilver level
Nagpur, India
“Servicable”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

The hotel is servicable. The staff is polite and courteous but the rooms and bathrooms are not well maintained. The chairs have tears on them, the shower head is not screwed in. The shower has come off from the wall.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank medha06

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (322)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This hotel I great! I enjoyed my stay here. There's not much food choices in the hotel, but for food lovers out there, this is the hotel for you! Right behind, you can walk to many restaurants, like Red Lobster... There is also a supermarket nearby, so if you ever need something, you can just walk to it. The rooms were good. I love the chocolate chip cookies they have in the lobby!

Room Tip: Get a room on the higher floors. It's much more peaceful.
Green Features: The hotel is very well maintained. Really clean inside and out.
1 Thank DWTSTheWanted
Bonita Springs, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Rooms where very clean ! Parking was great ! Close to many restaurants ! Disney parks where minutes away ! We stayed with a large cheerleading group we didn't have breakfast there but dinner was good ! Bar service was wonderful a few of the cheer dads sat around and had a few adults beverages ! Would stay there again !

Room Tip: Even number rooms have the newer sleep number beds I believe ours did !
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank pokermike
Stanstonsburg
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

If you are looking for a great hotel, this is IT!!! My husband and I have stayed there many times over the years with our daughters. The last time was 2 years ago and this time we returned with our 2 granddaughters. This hotel is very clean, the staff very friendly and it is positioned within walking distance of shops and restaurants. We always stay here and will continue to do so. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RADISSON! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Debi L
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is my second time staying at this property. Both times, I experienced clean, modern rooms, friendly service, and inexpensive prices. Even the maids are very friendly. The location is fantastic. It's easy to get in and out of the property to restaurants, etc. There is no huge lobby or distant walk to a parking garage to navigate. Easy in, and easy out. There are plenty of decent restaurants nearby. If you are looking for a "big box" resort, this is not the place. If you want a peaceful, quiet, and clean stay to place, this is the place.

2 Thank Travel4FunAZ
Dumaguete City, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

This 3 star hotel has good money for value because it is near different restos (McDonald's, Perkins, Red Lobster, Taco Bell & others) and the Vineland outlet. It is not located in Universal Drive so is a bit away from the theme parks. One should be ready to pay for transpo in going around. Best if you are driving and have your own car. Quite relieved that we did not end up having the same unpleasant experience like our stay in Radisson at Vancouver the last time.

Savannah, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

We usually stay at a time share resort when in Orlando but since this time we were only there for 3 nights I chose this Radisson due to location and past reviews. I had requested a ADA room with roll-in shower as I have walking problems and use oxygen. I was very pleased to get such a room, that is up until I went inside and immediately discovered my view was a pink wall. (bake side of front pergola.) Then too I found it very difficult to maneuver my scooter into a place that would be out of the way. In short... the room was just a tad too small for use of scooters, and for big size wheel chairs. The space between the end of the bed and the dresser-closet was just too narrow. The room itself was not as big as expected, but overall a very nice room. It was clean, and the bathroom was ADA compliant, though more space to put bath items would have been much appreciated. The towels were all very good and real bath size, not these little scrimpy ones you so often get at hotels. The roll-in shower was set up very nicely, and there were grab bars as required around the toilet.

After getting settled in I started to look for a room service menu and could not find one. We were going out for dinner so I stopped off at the front desk and asked for one to be sent up to room as we might want to order breakfast. Well, needless to say the menu did not get sent, and I asked again and again over the 3 nights we were there and never did actually get a room service menu. Too bad as I would have probably used it once or twice.

On our second day we came back to room around 7pm and in need of some pool and spa time. Unfortunately the pool is not heated, as we soon discovered. On top of that the pool area was in shambles with towels everywhere, and food on the deck around the chase lounges. This was our first and last visit to the pool.

On our check out morning we decided to use the on site restaurant for breakfast. They do offer a decent buffet breakfast, but that is not something I do unless it is a very good ...and I mean great...buffet. This one was average overall, so we ordered from the menu and happy we did. The $9.99 breakfast with eggs, ham, potatoes, and bagel was excellent. I am not sure if they put anything on the menu about an automatic service charge, but beware that they did put a 15% service charge on our bill without actually telling us about it.

The hotel is located right off of I-4 and is very close to various Disney locations. Though that is good the bad part is the horrid traffic. At times getting out of the hotel parking lot was pure hell, and to get back unless you are going right in front of it you must go down the highway a bit and do a U Turn and come back. Also...beware of the gas station across the street as the were charging almost $2 more for a gallon of gas than normal. We drove in to get some and it was well over $5 a gallon, and we drove right back off and paid much less elsewhere. The only other bad thing I can actually come up with about this hotel is the hallway sound proofing. You can latterly hear any and all noise in the hallways, and on two nights we were woke up by people in the halls that were loud and-or had kids running up and down them.

Room Tip: If getting ADA disability room make sure to ask location and see if your view is blocked by pink wal...
Green Features: We noticed that the sinks in the bathrooms had no stoppers. This meant we had to run the water constantly when shaving.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple