Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive
US$171
US$246
US$222
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$617
US$492
Travelocity
1,574 results
All reviewsihop restaurantroom was cleanwithin walking distancemicrowave and fridgeclose to sea worldconvenient locationcoffee makerwalgreenstrolleyparksseaworldoutletstheme
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Just came back from staying at this Days Inn for 8 nights. A VERY well maintained property! Will not hesitate to stay here again. The maintenance dept is top notch. Obviously, they take great pride in their property--it shows. Housekeeping also top notch. Great pool and grounds. Have to mention that their room coffee is delicious. The supplier of the coffee makers should be kept. The throwaway tray/filter is a great idea. This property is connected to an IHOP which makes it convenient for breakfast or other meal (open 24 hrs). Also a few steps away from a McDonalds. Overall, a very pleasant stay. Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scubamex
JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

We appreciate your nice comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Upon entering our room late at night, I noticed smeared blood on the bed skirts. I normally don't check the mattresses and thank God I did because there were live bed bugs in the seams of the bottom box spring. It was disgusting and I reported it to the front desk who sent someone to check it out. The guy did not speak English and I had to explain to him how this was bad in Spanish. We were given another room, which box springs were clean. Nothing else was offered for our inconvenience.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank grios79
Reviewed 7 July 2014

this hotel is fine little bit musty due to having air-con most of the time rooms are cleaned every day staff really friendly stayed here in 2012 and am going back in 2015 perfect for what you want as don't stay in the hotel much

Room Tip: we had 2 x 2 family rooms perfect for what we needed
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Darren L
JumariM, Manager at Days Inn Orlando Convention Center/International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel as we were going to Universal Studios and stayed 2 nights prior to going to Disney. The hotel was very nice... the rooms were nice, the pool was beautiful and well kept. The staff was very helpful and helped us find a drug store so we could find some necessities for our friends. It was quiet, in a great location and even had an i-Hop breakfast for the kids. We found this place from a coupon book and got an exceptional rate. We will definitely look to stay here again when we go to Orlando, Fl

Room Tip: Be sure to get a coupon book at the state line. They totally honor their rates and it is for 1-4 people. You are not charged for each of the 4 adults.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Carol T

Thank you for your nice comments. We look forward to serving you in the near future.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We booked our holiday three days before we flew. After booking it I looked on here to see what it was like as we haven't stayed with this chain of hotels before.
I read a few reviews and was immediately put off and started to worry about the accomodation. I shut the computer down and thought if it's awful I will swap hotels when I get there.
I worried about our accomodation throught the flight and the journey to the hotel all because I looked on here.
Once we arrived I was pleasantly suprised. The lady on reception was lovely and made every effort to make us welcome and comfortable. We stayed in room no. 233. It was great!!! The room was clean, tidy and spacious enough for the three of us. It wasn't very busy which was even better as my 4 year old son loved having the pool to himself!
I can't believe some of the reviews for this hotel. We have had a fantastic holiday and definately got a bargain! I would stay here again if we get to go back! It was in a good location and within easy reach of shops, bars etc. Please don't be put off by other reviews, for what we paid I think we got a very good deal! I have stayed in some fancy hotels in the same area and paid a lot of money to stay in them too. When we go to Florida we only need a room to sleep in as we are out most days and so this Hotel was perfect and has definately put me off paying to stay in "better" hotels!

Room Tip: Ask for a pool view!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Amanda B

We are extremely excited to hear you enjoyed our hotel which is walking distance to area attractions, restaurants and entertainment. We look forward to serving you again.