This hotel has a small but artsy feel in the lobby area. Loved the pool area and the room we had, a king, was well furnished and the bed very comfortable. The bathrooms were perfect and everything was very clean. The staff were very friendly and the Cafe Toto Tango is right behind. It's location is near many attractions, dinner theaters, and restaurants. Very romantic place Would have given a 5 star rating except I did not care for the $15.00 self parking fee and even though it had a small coffee pot in the room I would have liked some free coffee, muffins or croissants that would have been a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enriching experience awaits at the Castle Hotel, located in the heart of Orlando’s attractions. Leisure guests, business travelers, and those seeking a distinctive venue for a wedding or social event will find a sophisticated and contemporary retreat in the only Autograph Collection Hotel on International Drive. The Four-Diamond Castle Hotel immerses guests in art, music, cuisine and culture within its Bavarian-inspired walls, providing an oasis to travelers with uncommon taste. Evoking an air of creativity and artistry, the Castle Hotel offers elegant accommodations and amenities, inspired meeting space, gourmet cuisine and intuitive service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle Hotel Orlando
- Doubletree Orlando
- Orlando Doubletree
- Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection Orlando, Florida