“Excellent views, decor, price, location”

Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection
Ranked #104 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Charleston, South Carolina
“Excellent views, decor, price, location”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

Tower rooms on 8 & 9 have excellent views, decor, & price. Their location is right off I-4. Their rooftop terraces have seating & excellent views. In-room chicken, burger, & fries at 9pm was only topped by breakfast in our tower room overlooking their pool. Go up to the south terrace or stay in these tower rooms to see Epcot fireworks.

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

We had a quick & easy checkin process. The valet on (night of May 3) very nice and helpful. About 2am woke up from my sleep by kids in the room next door being loud & jumping on beds and pounding on the walls, called down to the front desk and they responded immediately. Thank you.

Stayed May 2014
1 Thank TravelGurl12
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Let me start off by mentioning that the entire Hotel Staff is Awesome, but what I really would like to mention is the Friendliest most helpful Door man(Joe). He not only made my 11 year old daughter laugh and smile but was by far the most helpful. We flew into Orlando and took a taxi to the hotel.
Joe made all the arraignments for my transportation needs allowing us to enjoy a great vacation without a worry. JR Tours transported in a Town Car to the attractions and eventually back to the airport, he was friendly, and professional and to top it off we checked out in the morning and Joe tagged our bags, held them at the hotel and arraigned for JR to pick up our bags later that evening so we could maximize our day at Universal. Joe knew where to go to eat and even where to be at the Gorgeous Hotel to see the Disney Fireworks from the Hotel Roof top. I love Marriott properties but Joe is the Main reason that everyone that visits has an Awesome Experience when they stay.
The Staff at the Bistro needs to be mentioned as well as they will prepare any breakfast combo you can ask for and strive to insure that your dining experience is a memorable one as well.

MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS THAN LET JOE TAKE CARE OF YOU...THANK YOU JOE AND JR TOURS...BRAVO

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank George P
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Lovely stay..staff were lovely , especially the bar man , really very kind and the breakfast staff were lovely. The surroundings are very pretty and the rooms very clean and beds comfortable. The views are fun from the roof top..the fact it looks like a castle , the children love..I found the pool cold..that was what would put me off if anything..and if I really wanted to suggest something, is that we were unable to get a drink or if anyone wanted food within the hotel quite early in the evening, it was impossible as all closed..You have to go onto International Drive...In all , lovely , again thank you

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Bremen, Indiana
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 4 nights, April 16-20th..Everything about our stay was over the top fantastic! Check in was a breeze since I had booked in advance, staff was super friendly, my husband and I really liked Joe who opens the entrance doors for guests. He was so nice & we always enjoyed the chatting with him throughout our stay. The interior of this hotel was gorgeous, we had a tower king room (best view of the pool) & the bed was so comfortable we both had the best sleep. We also got complimentary WiFi acess for being Marriott rewards members, which was nice when we wanted to take a break from cable & watch Netflix on the tv.
The only thing I would say I didn't like is the $15/day parking fee..Other than that we will be staying again next time we come down to Florida :)

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank jenn0621
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

My stay here was brief, only 1 night. I checked in plate with my family after refusing to stay in another hotel.
The staff were polite and helpful, the room was nice and room service was great too.
Unfortunately that's all I can say really due to our stay only being 1 night

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Jacksonville, Fl
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Total rehab, so everything very new and clean-- good size rooms, comfortable beds and high quality linens, new marble sink and flooring in bathroom (but original tub), bathrobes, all new fitness equipment, and very easy parking and walking access to all the restaurants on I-Drive (from Senor Frogs to Capital Grille). Would stay again. Was there for business meeting so can't say how the access to parks would be.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business