This hotel is impeccably decorated and boasts of artwork from the personal collection of Mr. Kessler. If you have any interest in beautiful decor, lovely art, and a fresh perspective about a hotel, you should stay here. This is a smaller hotel, with great staff and really good food. I had the opportunity to stay for 3 nights with a small business group and I would stay here again and again. The furnishings are beautiful; you will notice that as soon as you walk in, and again when you get in your room. The attention to detail is amazing.
The pool area is beautiful and the jacuzzi was hot, I used it several times during my stay. I came here on business, and wished I had more time to take advantage of the pool area and spa.
We had a group dinner in the restaurant, and we all agreed that that food was excellently prepared and served. One person in our group was a Vegan, and when asked if they could meet his needs, the chef responded immediately and created a meal specifically designed for him. We were all impressed at how quickly they responded to this request and what a nice job they did.
My room was very comfortable and really clean, the bed was comfy, and the remote had a sleep timer - a personal favorite of mine, as I fall asleep to tv on most nights. The tv service was also nice, with a channel guide by the bed and on the tv (I have stayed at major hotels that didn't provide this). Coffee in the room is almost mandatory these days, and they had Starbucks and a coffee maker in the room, along with comfy bathrobes and slippers.
Overall, this is a great property with an attentive staff and a terrific location off International Drive. I would definitely recommend this to others. While the Castle in the name might make you think of Disney, this Castle is more designed for kings and queens.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enriching experience awaits at the Castle Hotel, located in the heart of Orlando’s attractions. Leisure guests, business travelers, and those seeking a distinctive venue for a wedding or social event will find a sophisticated and contemporary retreat in the only Autograph Collection Hotel on International Drive. The Four-Diamond Castle Hotel immerses guests in art, music, cuisine and culture within its Bavarian-inspired walls, providing an oasis to travelers with uncommon taste. Evoking an air of creativity and artistry, the Castle Hotel offers elegant accommodations and amenities, inspired meeting space, gourmet cuisine and intuitive service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Marriott, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle Hotel Orlando
- Doubletree Orlando
- Orlando Doubletree
- Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection Orlando, Florida