In Orlando for a business trip - stayed at the Castle. The hotel was beautiful with all the old charm of a castle with the new brilliance of modern shimmer. The artwork on the walls is amazing and the view of Orlando from the rooftop of the hotel allows a great view of the city to include Disney’s nightly fireworks show. Full bar inside and outside pool side service. Spa was amazing, room service all night. Staff was helpful and friendly and very knowledgeable of the area! Can’t wait to go back, hotel was in a great location with walking distance to the "hustle bustle"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An enriching experience awaits at the Castle Hotel, located in the heart of Orlando’s attractions. Leisure guests, business travelers, and those seeking a distinctive venue for a wedding or social event will find a sophisticated and contemporary retreat in the only Autograph Collection Hotel on International Drive. The Four-Diamond Castle Hotel immerses guests in art, music, cuisine and culture within its Bavarian-inspired walls, providing an oasis to travelers with uncommon taste. Evoking an air of creativity and artistry, the Castle Hotel offers elegant accommodations and amenities, inspired meeting space, gourmet cuisine and intuitive service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Resort Orlando - The Castle Hotel Orlando
- Doubletree Orlando
- Orlando Doubletree
- Castle Hotel, Autograph Collection Orlando, Florida