Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360
US$171
US$246
US$222
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$617
US$492
Travelocity
1,846 results
All reviewsjamaican courtcorner suitecooked to order breakfastinternational drivemanager's receptionfree breakfasthilton honorsuniversal studiosconvention centerbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealiving roomfree shuttlesea worldatriumparkshousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2011

Having been a Hilton customer for many years with most of our stays at the Embassy Suites, my family and I were dissapointed with the Embassy Suites, Jamaican Court. The staff was great when I asked for another room because the one that I had gotten was not up to the Embassy Suites standard. There were alot of little things wrong with the room such as a heavely worn carpet with burns in it. Old furniture, the sofabed sank while it was still a sofa if you sat on the right side. The condition of our first room was not acceptable and we asked for another room. We were taken to another room which was basically the same thing just not as bad. Lots of little stuff like rust, and marks on the bathroom door, the bedroom with two beds, a dresser and a place to set luggage. The bedrrom seemed empty. The closet was small and difficult to get into because there was a small space between the bed and wall.. The AC unit cover was huge and right next to the living rm TV. The bathroom was tiny and had no ventilation fan. Like I said earlier it's just not up to embassy standards. They should just get rid of this place.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2011

I stayed at this hotel for two nights during Valentines day weekend. Hotel is located in a very nice area near Seaworld and the convention center. It is also walking distance to many good restaurants. The employees at this hotel have great customer service. The front desk day and night shift were very polite, friendly, and professional. The kitchen staff worked great, even with the busy buffet breakfast crowd. Would be nice to see more breakfast staff helping behind the counter to not make one or two people handle these hungry morning crowds. The bartenders were friendly and again, more help would be nice. The poor bartender was alone one evening handling a large crowd. The suites were clean and comfortable. I liked the separate living area and bedroom. I stayed here with a small group of family and 2 friends. We enjoyed out time at the Embassy Suites. The dining area and inside bar area are
perks and I would like to stay here again. Above average customer service and great location.

• Stayed: February 2011
1  Thank Beachlovergirl10
Reviewed 12 April 2011

I think my title says it all.

Room was worn with a constant barrage of freeway noise. Tub didn't drain. Streaks of unknown provenance on walls.

Tried to switch rooms for nite #2. Front desk was much less than accomodating. Said I wanted to be away from the highway. They gave me keys to 3 rooms that were no better than the first. Only when I said I was going to check out instead did they finally give me a quieter room.

Hotel did not recognize my HHonors status. Also, they did not respond to my concerns when voiced in an email after my stay.

I will not be staying there again, and urge you not to as well.

Room Tip: Away from the freeway.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank TicTaco
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I stay at Embassy Suites when on vacation because I know I get the free breakfast and cocktail hour, which is great when you are with other couples. One day we hung out at the pool (which was very cold water) and ordered room service for food and drinks. I almost think that housekeeping is on a minimal budget. I am a Hilton Diamond member and the policy is to have members room ready by 2pm, plus I asked for early check in. Room not ready til 3pm and the next day I had to call housekeeping at 4pm to ask them to clean the room because we needed to shower for dinner and had no towels. They also did not replace in room coffee packs each day (the good news is I could walk downstair to lobby where there was always coffee); and didn't give us shampoo each day. I started leaving a note with the tip, but ..maybe they couldn't read the note. There are a lot of stores and restaurants in walking distance. Universal Studios is only a 15 minute drive and a shuttle also stops at hotel. 20 plus minute drive to Disney. Our friends had room on freeway side with window that didn't close tight and they had trouble sleeping until they bought ear plugs. Key- request room not facing freeway.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2011

This Embassy could really be a great place but the management is not minding the store. Issues:
1. Towels not stocked - came back to the room on night 1 to find the room made but not a single towel or washcloth. I'm sorry but this is a basic hotel item - really bad.
2. Safe was broken despite 3 visits from maintenance.
3. Breakfast varied wildly - first day great, reamining days runny eggs were the norm and the yogurt never appeared again. Also the tray runner has an incline - must be costing them a lot of plates (I broke one and saw 2 more breaks at the same spot later in the stay).
4. Shuttle to Universal really bad- they use a service that put them on the same route as the largest Econolodge in the US (featured in Undercover boss) which completely overcrowds the bus.
5. Ticket agent - they charge more for the tickets than Universal does online.
6. Management attitude - manager never responded to my message after the towel incident.

I'd really recommend looking at other hotels.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family