Embassy Suites is always our "go-to" hotel. We have stayed at several in the US including St Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, Los Angeles and Waikiki. I was extremely concerned after reading recent negative reviews especially about lack of air conditioning. No AC in Florida is unacceptable. So here is our review-no particular order
Air conditioning: non-issue. worked great, had to turn it off at some points during the week
Room Decor: Carpet worn but a non-issue. Couch, chairs and beds very comfortable, Fridge and microwave worked fine.
Housekeeping: Very good! Any requests handled immediately. Staff efficient and non-obtrusive
Front Desk: Delores and all were excellent. Any request handled immediately
Managers Reception: Nightly popcorn, pretzels and party mix. Different additions nightly including hummus and chips, veggies and dips, and tortilla chips with nacho cheese and salsa (my kids were in heaven!)
Breakfast: I had to go back and re-read some of the negative comments about breakfast. I cannot imagine any additions that could possibly be made. My biggest complaint about hotel breakfasts is abundance of pastry and breads with a bunch of bananas. We had fresh oranges, grapefruit, watermelon, honeydew, cantelope along with bananas. Not just omelettes-eggs any way. The chef accomodated any request-french toast, pancakes, egg white omelettes. The wait staff was attentive but non-obtrusive.
Ambiance: Atrium was so pretty-loved the waterfall. Elevators very fast and smelled great! Kids loved the pool (half inside, half outside-very unique) Fairly quiet week-no teenager baseball tourney groups etc-but this is a possibility at any hotel
Many thanks to Embassy Suites Jamaican Court for our wonderful week!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel, steps from International Drive shopping and dining, and near world-famous theme parks. We're less than two miles from Orange County Convention Center, and 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Take the I-Ride Trolley to the convention center or the complimentary shuttle to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando and Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark. This hotel near International Drive is an all-suite hotel providing convenient access to local attractions. Stretch out in a spacious two-room suite on the sofa bed in the living area or in the private bedroom. Keep drinks and snacks cool in the refrigerator. This Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive hotel offers a free cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, and beverages and light snacks at the complimentary Evening Reception*. Unwind after a convention center meeting, a day at the theme parks, or shopping along International Drive. Take in the beauty of our open-air atrium by the indoor waterfalls. Host your function at the Embassy Suites Orlando - International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel. Our Executive Boardroom provides meeting space near the convention center and Orlando businesses. Relax in our outdoor pool, exercise in our modern fitness center, and enjoy complimentary WiFi. * Service of alcohol subject to state and local laws. Must be of legal drinking age. Highlights All-suite hotel near International Drive and Orange County Convention Center Complimentary scheduled theme park transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, SeaWorld(R) Orlando, Wet 'n Wild(R), & Aquatica™, SeaWorld's Waterpark International Drive hotel steps from shopping, dining, and entertainment Complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and Evening Reception* Complimentary WiFi, outdoor pool, and modern fitness center Perfect Orlando event venue for business meetings, weddings, & more for up to 300 guests What to do around here Our Embassy Suites Orlando International Drive/Jamaican Court hotel is a proud Universal Orlando(R) Partner Hotel providing complimentary scheduled transportation to Universal Orlando(R) Resort, a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast, and a complimentary Evening Reception*. Drive less than 8 miles to visit Walt Disney World(R) Resort, including: Magic Kingdom(R) Park, Epcot(R), Disney's Animal Kingdom(R) Theme Park, and Disney's Hollywood Studios(R). Discover exciting shopping, dining and entertainment steps from our International Drive hotel. In addition, ride the I-Ride Trolley along International Drive, which stops at Orlando's famous outlet malls and the Orange County Convention Center. Other notable attractions include the Mall at Millenia, The Holy Land Experience, and the Amway Arena. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Jamaican Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Hotel Orlando
- Embassy Suites Orlando
- Orlando Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Orlando Jamaican Court
- Embassy Suites By Hilton Orlando International Drive Jamaican Court Florida