“Outstanding service - the staff are so friendly.”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive Jamaican Court
Ranked #109 of 338 Hotels in Orlando
“Outstanding service - the staff are so friendly.”
Reviewed 6 September 2012

Family of 5 from the UK enjoyed the breakfast buffets and drinks/snacks in the afternoon. Great location for restaurants and a short drive from Disney ~10 miles.
Room needs some maintenance but the staff were just so welcoming and friendly.
A GREAT 2 week stay!!

1 Thank eaglejazz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (272)
  • Arabic first
Louisville, Ky.
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed here for Star Wars Celebration. My boyfriend was really into the Star Wars thing, so I just went along for the vacation.
We stayed here for four nights, and we were never disappointed. The housekeeper cleaned the room no matter how late we slept (they must keep a sharp eye out for our "do not disturb" sign), management was great, the breakfast is delicious, and the hot tub was even nice.
The beds are amazingly comfortable.
Only thing they could do is to put some plugs or power strips near the nightstands. We had to charge our phones in the bathroom overnight.
But that's a minor detail.
We ordered a pizza from room service, and it was delicious (and I'm a former food critic). And the price of room service was reasonable.
Excellent visit. Would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Florida
Reviewed 31 August 2012

Recently spent an overnight here on a return from the Keys. The hotel is off I-drive and convenient to everything in the Orlando area. There are several restaurants in the immediate area so you needn't drive all over. The staff is excellent and very quick to respond, the lobby, breakfast area, and bar are also very nice. The rooms are standard Embassy Suites and you get what you would expect. All in all an very nice stay and considerably less expensive than other Embassy Suites in Orlando. Free wifi through out the hotel was a very nice touch and was fast. Next time I'm in Orlando this is where we will stay.

Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 30 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed for star wars celebration CV. The hotel is fabulous . Room clean and plunty of space. The free breakfast was great and a money saver for us. The wi-fi was very slow and sometimes did not work at all. The pool(s) were nice but I wish the hot tube would had been bigger. The free managers reception was a nice touch but being that it was so early 5:30-7:30 I didn't get to take advantage of it much.
The only bad thing is it is too far if your going to the OCCC everyday. The iTrolly is overcrowded and a paid to wait on if you can't stand there for more then 15 min. One tip . There is a pizza place right in front called UNO that is wounderful.

1 Thank ericst1138
Texas
Reviewed 29 August 2012

Stayed here 5 nights while doing amusement park stuff in the area. We actually spent most of our park time at Universal Studios (I will be posting a review soon) and this hotel is very convenient to it.

Typical 2-room suite (for Embassy), the corner units are somewhat larger. The beds were plenty comfortable, but the sofa bed's mattress was pretty thin. The wireless Internet worked very well. There can be a little noise from the highway if you are on the I-4 side of the building, but I never found it distracting.

The staff is INCREDIBLE here. Michelle greeted us warmly at the front desk and David was ready to whisk our luggage up to the suite. Mary was our housekeeper - I hope they are all like her!

The breakfast can get crowded during tourist season; they did typically open a non-omelette food line, and that helped a lot. The food was all very good. We didn't make it to any of the manager receptions, due to being out and doing stuff.

The pool is a rather small indoor/outdoor facility, but it served its purpose well for some refreshing splash time. The hot tub was really hot a couple of times and really cool a couple of times - not sure what was happening with that.

There are three elevators and they were fast. Never really had to wait around on them, even from a high floor. There is a business center with computers and printers - it has a 18 & over only and no games policy, which is very nice for actually getting something done or printing a boarding pass.

There are two Embassy Suites locations on I-Drive and I have stayed at both of them. This one is newer and a little nicer, in my humble opinion. All in all, if you know what to expect from Embassy Suites, you will get at least that. You can't go wrong here.

1 Thank toomuchtravel
Reviewed 29 August 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Embassy suites Jamaican court on our trip to Florida.
I chose this hotel as we had a family friend in our party so required a separate room for sleeping/changing etc.
Whilst the decor could do with a freshen up throughout the hotel it ticks a lot of boxes for your stay, the Free breakfast and nightly managers special are 2 very good touches which can save you a little bit money and keep the kids happy.
The staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble, the location is perfect for getting to all attractions and is a stones throw from a very good restaurant in the UNO Chicago grill.
The rooms sleep 5 comfortably so no issues there.
The only negative I can give would be the pool! It is quite small but to be honest I knew this before I travelled anyway I had waterpark tickets anyway so it wasn't really a big issue.
Overall I would definetly recommend this hotel and would have no qualms about booking this again for my next trip.

Benton, Arkansas
Reviewed 25 August 2012

Traveled here on business and stayed for five nights. Had a king room and all have microwaves, refrigerators, pullout sofa bed, etc. I found the room to be very standard. The bathroom was very tight requiring you to practically be in the shower in order to shut the door. The staff was pleasant and accommodating. The made to order breakfast and free evening reception were enjoyed. As with most Embassy Suites Hotels, there was a water feature in the lobby consisting of two waterfalls and infinity style pools. My two year old granddaughter thought this was a paid attraction and we had to go and watch the water every time we came and went from the hotel. The hotel is just off of International Drive and is close to Disney property and the obligatory Walmart store. Tons of restaurants nearby as well. The pool is a half in/half out style pool, which was on the small size and was not clean. There had been some storms while we were there which could have contributed to this, but it remained dirty for our entire stay. There are squirrels roaming the property that are very used to people walking up on them. My granddaughter also thought this was just for her as she loved chasing them around the lot. When selecting a room, ask for something facing International Drive or the front of the hotel. Our room had a very poor view. The pull out sofa would be my main complaint. The mattress was very thin and several of the springs holding the support up underneath were missing. My granddaughter nearly feel thru the end of the bed on several occasions. Overall the location and value for the area was good as were the staff. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Look for a room facing International Drive or the front of the hotel when possible.