Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360
US$266
US$107
US$91
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$105
US$526
US$449
US$505
US$428
Agoda.com
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$213
1,854 results
All reviewsjamaican courtcorner suitecooked to order breakfastinternational drivemanager's receptionfree breakfasthilton honorsuniversal studiosconvention centerbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealiving roomfree shuttlesea worldatriumparkshousekeeping
Reviewed 24 February 2013

My wife and I stayed here while attending a hardware show during the week of Daytona. Found the rate very reasonable in comparison to others taking advantage of the race fans. Also saved at least $120 because of the free breakfast. The breakfast was also excellent with
choices for nearly anyone's preferences. There is also a very good resteraunt (Uno) right across the street from the property along with many other excellent eateries within walking distance. We found the entire staff to be very friendly and extremely helpful for any of our requests. Would strongly recommend this property, and will stay here again if the hardware show is in Orlando again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 February 2013

We stayed on the 4th floor of the hotel in mid Feb. Most staffs are friendly and the free breakfast is above average. I especially like the 3 really fast elevators, which is important considering this is a fairly large hotel. The noise from I-4 traffic didn't really bother us, it's really quite minimal. If you're looking for a hotel suite with reasonable pricing, this hotel is a pretty good choice. It is however a bit dated and a good makeover would earn a 5 stars rating.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 February 2013

There isn't much good I can say about this hotel. My son and I stayed here for 4 nights in Feb. My room was on the 5th floor, 528. The thermostat in the room did not work and the room was either too cold or too hot. I told the front desk and they did work on it, but it still did not work.

The room's furniture is shabby, frayed, and mismatched. The carpet was stained and dirty. The bathroom needed a good deep cleaning. This hotel is 25 years old and I get that, but still, it needs a major reno on the rooms. They do have flat screen TV's in the rooms, but the signal broke up constantly, especially on CBS. They have no Golf Channel (in a golf resort town ? Really?) The wireless Internet was as expected for a large hotel - slow.

The major complaint I had was with Housekeeping. They never made it on to our floor before 5:00 in the afternoon. Maybe this works for a family that is out all day at the attractions, but I prefer my room be made up before dinner. I was told by one of the bartenders that this is an ongoing problem and they have had hundreds of complaints about it.

If you are planning on staying on your fitness program while staying here, good luck. The two treadmills seemed to work OK, but the elliptical was in need of service, the 35 pound weights were missing, and the multi-purpose machine is missing most of the attachments and the cables were frayed. I was hesitant about loading too much weight onto it.

The cooked-to-order breakfast was very good as was the Manager's reception every night. Those two points made the others somewhat bearable. Still, I doubt that I would stay here again. It's not worth of the Embassy Suites / Hilton brand.

Your milage may vary. Good luck.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2013

I'm usually quite happy with Embassy Suites, but this one lacked in some areas.

Nice manager's reception with freed drinks in the open air lobby. But I thought that the lobby was way too dark. It felt more like a bar than a hotel lobby. Just a personal preference here.

I got a nice spacious corner room although there really isn't much to look at outside, except busy I-drive or the Interstate. I will say that the location is good for walking to a variety of restaurants along I-drive.

Finally, the room smelled a little old and this is where I think the hotel could spring for some updates.

Overall, a decent place but I'll probably pass on future visits to Orlando.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Staff was friendly, but the iron was below par for use and the requested wake up call for the next morning never came. The pullout bed was quite uncomfortable, but okay for one night. Also, beware that there are TWO Embassy Suites within a mile of each other on I-Drive!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends