Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360
US$101
US$116
US$85
  • Pool
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$198
  • Restaurant
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$287
US$228
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$185
US$293
US$261
US$425
US$356
1,844 results
All reviewsjamaican courtcorner suitecooked to order breakfastinternational drivemanager's receptionfree breakfasthilton honorsuniversal studiosconvention centerbreakfast staffthe breakfast arealiving roomfree shuttlesea worldatriumparkshousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We booked this room on SW airlines "Jackpot Deals". Jackpot assured us we could get 2 QUEEN beds here- don't believe them, they are doubles, like many in Orlando! Our 1st night was noisy d/t car noise from nearby highway- I strongly recommend you get rooms NOT facing the highway. We had our room changed to one of those for the 2nd through 5th nights, and these were MUCH quieter!!! THe hotel staff was attentive, the free breakfasts each morning very good,and the daily managers reception(a free "happy hour" with beverages & snacks from 5-7:30 pm) a nice touch. The rooms are somewhat dated, but will be undergoing renovation soon. All in all, a good value for your $$ spent,and close to most of the theme parks, with a free shuttle,so convenient,too.

Room Tip: Get the rooms AWAY from the highway!!!!!!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Location was awesome, no traffic going to and coming back from theme parks. Although it is a bit outdated, we didn’t spend enough time in our room to make it an issue. Breakfast was good and had just enough variety to last us the 5 days we spent there. The hotel is also within walking distance from a few restaurants and bars. Overall a good experience during our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I didn't think the rooms were too bad. My only problem was at check in I ask for a room that didn't face I4 and I guess the person misunderstood because we were facing I4 and the traffic during the week was awful. I didn't ask for a change in room...actually bought ear plugs and I was fine. The house keeping staff was either slow or they didn't have enough because we got back from the parks at 4 two days in a row and they were just cleaning our rooms. The breakfast was very good no complaints at all. The happy 2 hours was great but when it got busy they just about gave you a half a shot per drink and they were limited on the type of drinks available. I asked for peach schops and they didn't have any. The last day the lady bartender didn't want to make Shirley Temples for the kids anymore but agreed after we complained. If they had a piano player or some type of music the bar would have stayed busy after the happy 2 hours. And we did tip well! My worst complain is the pool and the hot tub. THE HOT TUB IS DIGUSTING! They let the little kids play in it and the bottom is disgusting. I think it should be for adults only and supervisor. I like the idea that the pool is inside and outside and they cater to the handicapp with a lift but overall it needs to be upgraded. The concrete at one corner of the pool deck is all cracked. Someone is going to get hurt. Overall, our stay was worth the money considering the cooked to order breakfast and drinks but if I have little children I would not stay here. I didn't consider this a child friendly hotel. No playground or anything other than the pool for the children.

Room Tip: Ask for a room where the windows do not face interstate 4.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Staff interaction (service/attitude/etc): Over a 24-hour period, I mentioned to several people the front desk that the safe in the closet was not working and I was told it would be addressed. The third time I mentioned it on day two, I was told it was not working and I could use the safe somewhere behind the front desk. It would have been very helpful to me if they would have been proactive enough to follow-up on this and let me know. Internet: The Internet was confusing to get on to. In fact I had to go down to the front desk in order for them to show me how to do it. It would be such a big issue but I'm in the Internet business and a technologist so, if I'm having trouble, a lot of people are having trouble. Food and Beverage: The first morning I went downstairs at 9:30 AM and went over to the omelette station. As a rule, I don't eat breakfast from a buffet line because I find the meets greasy and the scrambled eggs overcooked so I typically grab an omelette, coffee and toast. This is a real convenience while staying at Embassy Suites. The omelette grill had been stoned and there was black residue all over it. Obviously, they were closing down prematurely and not ready for guests. Someone noticed me and I asked him if this grill was close and they said it was being cleaned. I sort of walked away in disgust and went somewhere else for breakfast including the rest of the days of my stay. This one area was pretty disappointing to me. All in all, I still love Embassy Suites as they are my go to hotel whenever I'm traveling on business or pleasure. I wish this would have been a better experience but I realized that each individual location is only as good as management.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed here on the Saturday of Memorial Day Weekend, 2014. My husband booked us a room here almost two months ago. We booked a double bed suite. When we arrived in our room, we were shocked at how very warm it was, but figured it was simply because the air was not turned down. We cranked the air down to the coolest setting (it was an old thermostat that didn't have the temperature listed), unpacked and headed out to dinner and to pick up a few items for the room (drinks, snacks, etc). We arrived back around 9:30 and the room was still a dry sauna. That was in the living area. In the bedroom, it was even warmer. When I called to say their was a problem with the air, they said they would send someone from maintenance up to check it out. Maintenance arrived fairly quickly, but he proceeded to tell me that it was hot simply because we were on the sunny side of the building, and that it is normal for hotels in Orlando to have hot rooms. He actually expected me to just say, OK, and be satisfied! When I assured him that we came to Orlando very regularly and had never had this problem before at any other hotels we stayed at, he radioed down to the front desk to get us a new room. He and the front desk went back and forth about rooms that would not work, and eventually, he was told to move us to one of those rooms anyways. The room we were moved to was two doors down from our original room. It too was warm, but did cool off a little when we turned the air down. This room had a newer thermostat, and it was set at 75 when my husband moved us. We turned it down lower, but after coming down to 73 the temp in the room actually rose to 79 by morning. The maintenance worker brought us keys for the new room which did not work (leaving my hubby locked out of the room). I went down to get them switched and the second set didn't work either! So I had to go down to the front desk again for a third set before that one finally worked.

One might assume that this second room was not acceptable because it too obviously had air conditioning issues. After all, it didn't really cool down very much. After being in the room for a little time, however, it became clear that the reason they didn't want to put anyone in the second room was because it had recently had some type of water issue. The room had the damp, musty smell of carpets left wet too long. If it had not been after 10PM with three very sleepy kids, we would have checked out right then and demanded a refund. We did check out a day early the next morning, after finding a Fairfield Inn and Suites that was closer to Disney and wound up costing us $30 less for the room. It didn't have a "doored off" bedroom, but it was CLEAN and COOL. When my husband let them know at the front desk that we were checking out early, they didn't even ask why! This hotel has been added to our "never stay there again" list, and I would recommend that you stay elsewhere as well.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank pepesme
Jacques B, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando International Drive I Drive 360, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

We're so glad that we had the chance to serve you during the long holiday weekend. We're sorry to hear that you encountered some facilities issues and we're reviewing these concerns with our staff so we can do our best to prevent them from taking place in the future. Your comfort is our concern and we hope we can invite you back for a much better first impression.