Embassy Suites by Hilton Orlando - International Drive / Convention Center
Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$196
US$100
US$81
US$418
US$321
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$208
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Rosen Inn International(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$65
Cancelon
2,054 results
All reviewsinternational driveindoor poolevening receptionmade to order breakfastmanagers receptionbahama breezewithin walking distanceolive gardencomplimentary breakfastyogurtliving roomfree shuttleself parkingshuttle servicecoffee makersea worlduniversal studios
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We usually stay at an Embassy Suites hotel because of the great value the brand name offers its guests. In addition to the spacious suite, exordinary made to order breakfast, the staff at the front desk were awesome. One woman in particular really extended her services by locating a minister on short notice for us. It was really a nice experience to see someone so eager to help without being prompted. Thank you!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I am a loyal Embassy Suites patron, when possible, I'll stay there when travelling for business or fun...but probably will not ever return to this location.
Pros:
The staff was very, friendly and helpful, and, The location is convenient to convention center and dining/entertainment.

Cons:
This place is the the least appealing ES I've ever stayed at:
- run down, older.. security lock is dangling on door about to fall off, doors, walls and carpet is worn. The front door has sen better days, I don't feel too secure, and probably would not want to stay there if I were a lady travelling alone.

- The remodeling (during stay) of lobby should have included the rest of the place.. they are updating fixtures, and I can see why.. I had a hard time finding an electrical outlet THAT WORKED to charge my devices.. they're old and loose connections.

I'm not sure if this is a pro or a con.. But I believe I discovered a whole new species of cockroach in my room, along with some questionable debris that looked like it was left behind by my dog on a walk.

I could continue to nit pic.. but you get the idea.

• Stayed: May 2014
3  Thank LosJohnson
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Location was great, check in was fast, but however no hot water in the shower, having to pack up everything and move to another room with 4 people was not good, after leaving one og the theme the parks. the breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This is my second visit to this hotel and my group declines in many areas.
The location is superb,and we all liked the Happy Hour , the pool and the well stocked gift shop for snacks etc.
We found the rooms need updating, and the elevators were quite slow (possibly due to cleaning staff using same elevators).
My room was noisy from highway noise, and hated that the internet required new log on each time.
The hot water was inconsistent at all dayparts and many complained the shower was only usable for people under 5'2".
Personally I did not like the bathroom being accessed from the living area rather than the bedroom, but that seems to be varied in this hotel.
The hotel uses contracted taxi's that are more expensive than normal taxis so beware.

Room Tip: Stay away from highway side
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Poorly maintained and quite noisy rooms mean that there are better hotel choices available in the area. Although the communal areas (lobby and grounds etc) look nice, the rooms themselves are dated with very poor soundproofing from the atrium, adjacent rooms etc. The (two) pools are remarkably small (fine for kids splashing, but not for swimming) and compare unfavorably with other properties.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business