Used this place as part of a package through Kenwood Travel. On arrival was not impressed with the reception area and was less than impressed with the $3.50 per day for porterage and incidentals. We carried our own luggage both to and from our room and to our knowledge incurred no incidental charges however $24.5 was charged to our visa card for these "Services". The room was in need of a makeover and had an odour about it. Our window was screwed together and would not open, to afford any natural ventilation. On the positive side, the hotel did serve a cooked breakfast and cold meats + a selection of cereals. There was a shuttle to Disney and Universal but the return was not until 18:30 & 22:00, which made for a long day. Good location just off Int Drive and the I-Ride took you to the outlets and eateries for $1.50 per journey (under 12s free). Free Wi-Fi and internet access available. Gym on site but both treadmills out of service during our stay. Strangely, the hotel cafe/bar was closed during the weekend whilst we were there.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Choice Hotels, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn And Suites At International Drive
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Clarion At International Drive
- Clarion Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Howard Johnson
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Orlando, Florida