On a graduate student budget, this was the best hotel we could find with the most convenient location to the West Orange County Convention Center. The hotel room itself was not bad for 4 girls to share. Things went down hill when we noticed spiders coming from the light on the bed side stand. At midnight on one of our 6 nights there, we had to switch rooms. I was, however, surprised how easy it was for us to move rooms.
I do not recommend using the "cabs" that sit out from of the hotel. I have been in many cities for conventions, and these were the shadiest of people I have met. The "cab" did not have a meter, the driver had no idea where he was going, he even took my cell phone for a while, trying to figure out where to go. We had to give him directions to the destination which was 2 miles north of where we were at.
The pool was about the nicest part of the hotel. The breakfast was nice, but if you got there right when the breakfast time began, the food was cold.
I don't think I would ever stay there again, but all in all, it wasn't that bad
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays and TravelUp so you can book your Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Hotel Orlando
- Clarion Inn And Suites At International Drive
- Clarion At International Drive
- Clarion Hotel Orlando
- Orlando Howard Johnson
- Clarion Inn & Suites At International Drive Orlando, Florida