“Very Good Overnight Stay” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sheridan Hotel & Conference Center

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Orlando
Sheridan Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #256 of 335 Hotels in Orlando
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Very Good Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2007

We (my partner and I) were arriving in Orlando later than usual and so thought we would spend our first night at a hotel near the airport. This hotel was the cheapest. Having read the reviews I was a litte worried but could it really be that bad ? When we arrived at the airport I rang the hotel and they sent a shuttle to collect us. When we arrived at reception I thought we were at the wrong hotel as it looked quite nice. We checked in easy and was given our room keys to our room in the main building (we later noticed there were other blocks, could they be where the rubbish rooms were ?)

When we got in our room it was fine and far better than we expected (having read the other reviews). The sheets were clean,the beds were comfy and we had plenty of clean towels.What more could you want ?

After a good night sleep we went for breakfast (which was included) This consisted of cereal,toast,juice,coffee,pastries etc.I this was very pleasant.We then checked out and travelled to I-Drive for the rest of our stay.
All in all a very good overnight stay

• Liked — Close to the airport.
  • Disliked — Not many restaurants near by
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Mat_N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2007

Well I must say that at first I was very intrigued by all the awful reviews that the hotel had. But the truth is that I visited the hotel recently and I find out that the Orlando International Airport Hotel was recently bought, and that the new administration was remodeling everything in this place. The experience was very suitable thanks to the attention of the staff, the quality of the hotel, and so much more. I believe that this hotel will be included in the top hotels in Orlando very soon. The new owner seen to be changing everything, I would come back to this place at any time.

From Miami Leodan

• Liked — Location, Staff, ETC
  • Stayed November 2007, travelled with family
Lindau, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 September 2007

Well l have read so much of bad review at first l were scard but you know when l get to the hotel it was a lovely place and the staff were excellent and l am not saying that it need a little work but l would tell my family and friend about this hotel, l will always go their the pool is awersome and most of all they all are trying to make it a better place so please dont always read you have to go their and see for your self.

• Liked — people is very friendly and always trying to help
  • Disliked — well there is nothing that l did not like
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
1 Thank deem1955
Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2007

Wow this hotel was awful. Even roaches wouldn't stay here but every other bug did in our beds... The pool was green, that picture of the pool is a joke. Broken elevators reminded us of the Tower of Terror ride. Wallpaper wasn't finished. Looked descent from the outside. But looks are deceiving. Shower water was either too hot or too cold. This hotel is at the very top of my list on the worst hotels I've stayed in. Door-handles missing in some rooms. Too dark. One maintenance guy trying to do everything .Too many broken things. The only thing good about it were the shuttle drivers, worked hard. SO PLEASE DON'T EVER STAY HERE!!

P.S.
On top of all of that some STRANGE guy tried to break down our door at 8am..

RICHARD MIDDLETON- 503-472-9445

• Liked — Shuttle drivers
  • Disliked — Everything about the hotel!!!
  • Stayed July 2007, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank ALIBABA_7
Portland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2007

DO NOT STAY HERE. After our flight was cancelled, we were sent to this hotel by the airline (at our cost of $89 per night). Most of all, the stench is overwhelming. It has to be mold or fumigation. Dead bugs in bathroom upon arrival. The plaster is coming off the walls and ceiling and falling inside the worn sheets of the bed. Maybe they are pretending to remodel, but who could believe it? It was so bad that I can hardly put it into words. All four of our family members were disgusted, as were the people who left with us at the same time EARLY the next morning. They were convinced there were prostitutes offering their services. Maybe that explains the 12:30 a.m. call to the room and knock at our door? The other family was so scared that they barricaded their door with the ironing board and their bags. On a quick walk down the hall, there were dirty linens strewn down the hallway, holes cut in the walls and broken doors to rooms. There's so much to tell--the airport van was a joke (never came), continental breakfast was cereal with saran wrap and kool aid. Still, the smell bothered us the most....with our throats hurting the next morning. We are contacting the BBB and the airline so no one has to put up with this racket.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
3 Thank plzhelpPortland
new york
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2007

We had to stay here after our flight was cancelled and the first hotel were were given was booked. I was with my 3 small children .We were given a room all the way on the top floor in the back. It smelled horrible. The ventilation was horrible. The walls were patched up, not even painted over. The phone didn't work. The bed was dirty. They couldn't even provide standard toiletries. This place is a dump. I wouldn't even stay here for free.

Stayed June 2007
2 Thank ejazz430
MN
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2007

I was given this hotel as accomodations for forfeiting our NWA ticket on an overbooked flight! Generalized musty smell, and broken facility, with loads of potential. I am wondering if it hadn't been closed up for a while. Manager very friendly and nice. One of the guests had to change her room x 3 in order to get a room which was decent. First one had another guest in it, with a plunger outside the door, when she went to check her room, another room had patches of mold on the ceiling, and another just had such a bad odor of mold, she couldn't stand it. Continental breakfast had fruit flies flying all around stale bread, prepoured cereal in styrofoam bowls, and Tang or koolaide mixed up in pitchers. Rooms without smoke alarms, door knobs broken, pool locked. Also way out in boonies! Pictures online are NOT what it is like now. Trust me! I am a healthcare professional and this is definitely NOT a 2 1/2 star ANYMORE! I have never written a complaint or bad review on things before, but please don't waste your money on this one!

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything, musty, mold smell, animal smell especially on 2nd floor--that it was even open , serious health concerns.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled on business