This place is a gem. In such a busy city, it is hard to believe there is a place that offers the serenity & calm that this place does. First off: the staff was terrific, always a hello how are you, and always with a smile. Even the contractors working on the buildings being renovated were friendly! The grounds are magnificent, 3 pools, walking paths, golf course, places to sit & overlook the lake,very pretty.
Can't say enough about our room, we were 2 couples and we never got in each others way. Large and very comfortable.
We were there for a week just to relax and we really didn't leave the property except at night for dinner. Although the rooms had full kitchens, cooking wasn't on my agenda!
It had the feel of being on a cruise, you could as much as you wanted or as little.
We could definitely see ourselves going back for a few weeks at a time, when the time comes to do that. (Shortly). This is the type of resort that the pictures don't do it justice.
I highly recommend this resort for couples or families, it fulfilled all our vacation needs, and exceeded our expectations.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida