This was our second trip to this resort. We stayed here last October as well. On this occasion we were accompanied by our son and his girlfriend, they are in their early 20's. All of us enjoyed the stay. The resort was a bit more crowded this time but not overly so. We enjoyed building 50 and requested it again for this stay, which the staff happily obliged.
The only issue we encountered was a boat house employee who was more concerned with power washing the dock than he was in opening the boat house on time. He literally looked at us waiting and then turned away and went on about power washing. He only opened it after we walked away which was 10-15 minutes after the posted opening time. It was the only non-customer service situation we encountered. The rest o the staff was very friendly and helpful! This was fairly minor in the grand scheme of things.
We really love this resort and will be back.
As I mentioned before we like building 50 because it is a short walk to either the main pool or the bayside pool and it always nice to have options. It is also near the entrance and exit which is handy if you have a car and come and go a lot.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida