Property - Outstanding - lush vegetation surrounding a small lake with fish and wildlife - well maintained - walkways go all around the property - they were even washing down the edge around each (3) swimming pool - very clean for a place this size.
Has a dock area for rental of paddle and electric boats - a boat shuttle to the other side of the property and games area - they are adjacent to a golf course - you can choose to a view of water or green fairways.
Buildings - there are 4 floors - large interiors - with a huge whirlpool tub in the master. One of best features is the huge screened in porch with a fan that is great to have a meal and enjoy the scenery. The units are quiet - the only drawback is the bathroom setup in the master - at night the vanity and toilet area are quite far apart - in the dark you will have difficult time finding either - bring a small flashlight and use it if you need to get up and use the facilities at night. You have king bed in the master and a queen in the other bedroom ( it also has its own bathroom). There is a kitchen and laundry room all fully equipped. You have options for maid service. Internet is free and reasonably fast. Three flat screen TVs and high def..
Dinning - very average - cook in your room or go out
Staff - outstanding - always ready to help - extremely polite - You can buy your theme park tickets at the resort desk - prices are lower than most places
Location - it is in the middle of resort area - directly across from Sea World and between Disney and Universal.
Where to eat - Bahama Breeze - go for Happy Hour - one of the best in the city
Cheese Cake Factory at the Mellenium Mall on rainy days
Where to Buy Groceries - if you have a Costco card go there - best quality and cheapest prices - 10 minute drive - also has cheapest gas
Day trip away from the crowds - go to Winter Park - take the boat at the lake its relaxing informative - great view of homes you wish you could own - the town is quaint with great museums and nice places to eat. You can also take a train ride from the center of the city. If I go back to Orlando I will definitely return to Cypress Harbour.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida