The two bedroom villas are fantastic for families. The master has a king bed and large master bathroom with tub and shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and small sofa, the second bathroom is located next to the bedroom but not connected (so would be the guest bathroom for visitors, ect.). The living room is large and spacious and has a pull out couch to sleep an additional person. A well-appointed kitchen means you can make a shopping trip and eat many meals onsite. There is also a small outside space with table/chairs/fan that makes for a nice escape as well.
There is TONS to do at the resort, make sure to get an activities guide and map!!
There is no daily housekeeping service; ask the front desk about housekeeping options at check in.
Ask for a high floor (for the outdoor space view) and an end unit (for more windows in the living room)!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida