Okay, so I DO actually have a problem with this place.... there is actually too much on offer to do!!
Here we were in Orlando, with my daughters and looking to take them to Disney and some of the other theme parks and abundance of attractions on offer in the area, and the front desk here passes us a full itinerary of fun events and stuff to do within the Cypress Harbour resort- something for every day of the week. And it's frustrating! I would have loved to join in with the digital photography course... but we were at the Magic Kingdom that day. I'd have loved to see the Gatorland experience... but we had something else that day. The Hawaiian show is known to be excellent... but I had booked to see the Cirque du Soleil "La Nouba" that day.
So here's the thing - it might be worth trying to get hold of the hotel itinerary prior to your visit. That way you can pencil in the great events they have on offer here, and plan your "external" attractions around it, and save some money to boot!
The resort is fantastic, for families or for quiet time/couples as well. The blocks of apartments are spaced out around a large area, mostly around a large lake, and all have large screened balconies with table and chairs for sitting outside relaxing. There are several pool areas, a nature trail, golf course, kid's club, tennis courts, fitness room, spa, shuffleboard, basketball, mini-golf, kid's playground and swings, boats for rent in addition to the organised activities.
Our room was comfortable, well maintained, clean and well equipped, a lovely relaxing place to stay.
If you fancy a break from driving, the Orlando trolley-bus system goes right along the road past the entrance - heading North past Seaworld and along International Drive, or South to Vineland Ave and the Premium Outlet stores. The bus stop is literally outside the Cypress Harbour entrance driveway.
I wouldn't hesitate to stop here again, and would recommend staying here to anyone!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida