“Great Stay!”

Ranked #6 of 336 Hotels in Orlando
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

This is a wonderful Marriott property that is centrally located near both Disney and Universal Studios. The staff was exceptional friendly and helpful. This property has been around for awhile and Marriott is currently renovating each unit so there is some construction mess in parts of the resort. All in all my family had a great stay here and we would recommend this hotel to our friends and family.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (483)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
St Albans, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Would definitely recommend for families visiting Orlando.
2 room villa suites are really spacious and well equipped. Great views and really close to all the parks and all important shopping malls.
We arrived just before midnight and the staff were super efficient getting us checked in.

Stayed August 2014
2 Thank Tracy_J_Douglas
Ryan N, Corporate Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas, responded to this review, 12 September 2014
Tracy, thank you for sharing your feedback on Marriott’s Cypress Harbour! We’re happy to hear that the villas you enjoyed the accommodations and found them perfect for families. We’d love to see you again the next time you come to Orlando to enjoy the parks and shopping!
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We've been to other Marriott Hotels and vacation club facilities but this is the one we keep coming back to. Our 3rd stay.Spacious 2 bedroom villa with a full kitchen. 2 sofa beds aside from the king and full bed in the rooms. Excellent location just a stone's throw away from sea world and close to universal studios and the outlets. 3 pools and the best spa service in Florida( cypress spa). kudos to Mackenzie my aesthetician and Joshua in the front desk. I was able to melt away the stress of a 14 hour drive and a 15 mile training run. From the tranquility room to the tranquility garden and spa. it was pure bliss. you will feel right at home. The staff are very accommodating and friendly.

Room Tip: Choose a room close to the main pool, if you like to be close to the activities. we stayed at 6300 a...
3 Thank AngieB234
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I am a platinum member with Marriott ( close to 500 life time stays ) and Marriott Vacation Club ( 3 weeks own ). I am big fan of Marriott timeshares but I am very disappointed in Cypress Harbour and would strongly recommend people not stay there at least until the construction is finished. Marriott has better sites in Orlando so there is no need to spend your money at Cypress Harbour.

We never stayed at this site before but decided to give it a try. The condition of the site are below Marriott standards. We were offered a room next to a construction banners and portable toilet. I have limited chances each year to take a vacation and want to enjoy and not focus on construction or a dirty site. In addition to the construction the ascetics of Cyprus Harbour are below other Marriott properties.

I brought my concerns to the management of the site who offered me a credit on my stay after I moved to Royal Palms ( a much better Marriott sites ). I latter received call from Marriott saying they made a mistake and I will receive no credit. As I mentioned before I am premium member in the Marriott family with 10,000s of thousands invested in stays and timeshare and I am very disappointed in my treatment at the site.

So in conclusion avoid this site as there is much better choices in Orlando

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank Jay D
Jay, we appreciate your review. It is very disappointing to hear that your stay was not at the same standard you are used to as both an owner and Platinum member. We apologize for the presence of construction during your stay and have shared your feedback with the resorts leadership so that future measures may be taken to alert guests ahead of time of pending construction projects. Please call our Customer Care department as 800-860-9384 as we want to hear more about your experience. Thank you again for your longstanding patronage.
NJ
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My family and I enjoyed our stay at Cypress Habour! The staff was excellent, the apartment and property fantastic! Joe in the activities department was great he made our stay a fun time.

My family enjoyed the many activities and most of all the pools which were clean and well maintained. The distance to Disney and Lego Land was fairly short and there are many grocery stores and even a huge Outlet Shopping Mall. Do not miss Polynesian Night!

Enjoyed the golf course however do not park near it as I noticed a vehicle was hit by a ball and had a shattered window.The only suggestion I have for Cypress is to post new building signage.

My family and I will be returning to Cypress Harbour as soon as possible.

Room Tip: Choose a room nearest to pools although the walk to any pool is fairly short.
Florham Park, New Jersey
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Hotel was very nice - nice check in experience. Room was great, clean big, up to date appliances and decor. We had a 4th floor view of one of the golf course holes (We requested that). The master bedroom was fantastic. We got a 2 bedroom - even the second bedroom had a queen, nice. It was perfect for visiting any of the theme parks and having a full washer/dryer allowed us to pack less and wash & dry clothes. Could sleep up to 8 if needed. Great for families. Lots of things to do on the property but we were busy at the parks. It was a great experience and would stay there again.

Room Tip: There are several pools on the premise - if you want more action, request a unit closer to the main...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tdrsfram
Thank you for your TripAdvisor review of Marriott’s Cypress Harbour! We’re glad the villa was ideal for your family and that you were able to enjoy the view. Thanks for the great pictures and we can’t wait to see you and your family real soon!
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I would go further, in truth,- by saying it is extraordinary with top management who actually care.I have always restrained from putting up terrific reviews as the premises would get too busy!! But in fairness I should do ...as they really do deserve it .
I cannot afford it now (we used to have an inherited timeshare but that methodology of accomodation has priced itself out ) & having been made Redundant can't find another pathway to get there at present.But I actually miss it.... it is that type of place.Stayed many times .It is consistently good in all realms
Everything rests with the management of any Hotel ,and this is a particularly fine Marriott ...

Room Tip: all arounfd the lake are lovely
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family