My wife and I returned to the Orlando area in May 2009 and were quite impressed with the last place we stayed in Orlando. Not expecting this place to surpass, we arrived and were blown away by this place. It'a in Orlando, one mile from Sea World yet you don't get that impression by staying here. Very quiet, and nice. The 2 bedroom suite was very spacious, with full kitchen, dining, living room, 2 full baths and a washer dryer, plus one of the largest jacuzzi tubs I have ever seen! Very cozy room, comfortable beds, and everything you need for the week for the most part. The grounds are beautiful, and if you plan to spend some time at the resort this is the place for you. If not, then you might not want to. The pools were very nice too.
They offer boat rides, sporting rentals, have a few restaurants onsite and gift shop.
Be aware of the flying bugs...At night there are many flying bugs and you have to run in your room pretty much or else they follow you in, they don't do anything other than be annoying, but the balcony has a screen to prevent them from coming in, so it is awesome to sit out on the balcony and have breakfast or dinner.
Overall, if we return, we'll probably stay here. I'd recommend it, you won't regret it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Cypress Harbour Hotel Orlando
- Marriotts Hotel Cypress Harbour
- Marriotts Hotel Orlando
- Marriott Orlando
- Marriott Cypress Harbour
- Orlando Marriott
- Marriotts Cypress Harbour
- Marriott's Cypress Harbour Villas Orlando, Florida