“Good overnight stay”

Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive
Ranked #211 of 336 Hotels in Orlando

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (395)
  • Polish first
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Nice rooms, 2 large pools and a playground fro the kids. Friendly and helpful employees. Surrounding area had lots of kid friendly activities and lots of restaurants to please most people. Easy access to surrounding activities.

1 Thank bparramore
WyndhamOrlandoIDrive, General Manager at Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear bparramore,

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to share your review. We pride ourselves on offering a truly one-of-a-kind Orlando experience and it sounds like you were able to enjoy much of what we have to offer. It would be a pleasure to welcome you back for another getaway—please reach out if there’s anything we can do to be of service.

Paris, France
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. Service at the pool bar was awful, the bathroom door would not shut properly, the air conditioning is terribly loud and I found a cockroach on my bed. Breakfast was very poor at $10 per person.

3 Thank grayelegy
Dear grayelegy,

I am very concerned to read your review, as this is not consistent with the standard of quality or service we seek to provide for our guests. I’d like to sincerely apologize for this uncharacteristic and unacceptable experience.

Please know that we are fully committed to making things right. I invite you to reach out at your convenience at 407-351-2420, so I can better understand your experience and begin to address your concerns.

Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I have never written a review about a valet before, but Bobby is the best around! He is incredibly polite and helpful to all guests, and goes out of his way to make sure that everyone is taken care of. The Wyndham is very fortunate to have him out in front, as their first point of contact.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 777Reviewer
Dear 777Reviewer,

Thank you very much for taking a moment to share your kind words about our valet, Bobby! I look forward to sharing this review with him—he’ll be delighted to know that he was such a positive part of your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything else we can to do be of service at this time.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I made my reservation with Wyndham through the 1877 number listed online which is a gener call center for all wyndham properties. I explained i needed three rooms because i would be traveling with my family which included seniors and children under nine years of age. The agent was very professional with an exeptional customer service. However when i requested an early checked in she hesitantly let me know that this would not be a problem, i asked whether this would have an extra charge and she denied so. She made all notes pertinent to the reservations and when i checked in i was surprised by the staff with an extra charge for the early check in. As a front desk agent that iam, i believe this hotel lied and tricked me into going to the property. It is important to give the guests all necessary information before booking so that they can make an informed decision of whether or not to stay at the property. At the time i checked in, which was at four in the morning there was no choice but to pay the fee. Upon arrival to the hotel i called for directions and a man gave me an attitude and a very angry response only because i was lost. When i checked into my designated room the bathtub was dirty and the ac would not cool sufficiently enough. I rented the hotel only to sleep because my family and i spent the entire time at the parks, however when i checked out i was charged a resoet fee per room just because it is part of the price as the clerk stated. The clerk was all by himself attending guests and seem frustrated also because he did not give me time to let him know that none of the "resort" was used throughout my stay. The hote is also under construction and the only way to reach the parking lot near our designated rooms was through a small path where our big van had trouble fitting. Raja at the front desk was very cordial and treated us with great respect. However instead of the supervisor or manager in charge comming to speak to us regarding the early check in fee, he instead called her on the phone to tell her that we needed to be charged. Very unprofessional!! Not the service i was expecting from a wyndham property. I stayed at the wyndham in las vegas and the customer service does not come close at all. I will not stay here again. I do not appreciate being lied to. When people in the middle class go on vacation they plan a budget and surprises like these are unpleasant. If the general reservation line is not capable of providing the necessary information one needs in order to travel, they should simply not make reservations and transfer guests instead to the direct line of the hotel itself. Proper training is also necessary for clerks to have in order to know information sufficient enough of the hotel they are booking.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Yherrouet
Dear Yherrouet,

I would like to personally apologize for your experience before and during your stay. We understand that cost is an important consideration for all of our guests and I am sorry that there was any confusion about billing. The lapses in service on the part of our staff are also entirely unacceptable—I assure you that I will be addressing this with our team.

We are committed to making things right. Please feel free to reach out at 407-351-2420 so we can begin to make things right.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 9 June 2014

The Hotel is older but is very well maintained. What made this trip woundeful for me was the staff at the hotel. You can always tell when a business has great management because the staff are happy all the time. The staff at the hotel were quick to get me every small request like extra coffee in my room. Also folks that worked in the coffee shop and pool side bar were great! The hotel is close to the convention center and all the Orlando sites. The only thing that would have made the hotel nicer would be if they added a spa.

1 Thank Blondcurlygirl
Dear Blondcurlygirl,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your review. It was a delight to read all your kind words about our staff—we’re proud to work with some of the best in the business. I am very pleased that they were able to make your stay so memorable. With fantastic service, comfortable accommodations, and a central location on International Drive, there is so much to enjoy here. Although we do not have a full service spa on property, we offer a sauna and steam room within our Health Center, as well as massages by appointment. For other spa treatments, our concierge is happy to direct guests to a nearby spa. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can do to be of service.