When I got to my room the AC was broken and my room remained a constant 84 degrees until 8:30pm (I was exhausted from traveling since 4am that morning) and I finally called to switch rooms- only to get a room that smelled of mildew. The stories from my colleagues were horrifying, including doors not locking, cockroach in their rooms, no shower curtains and towels in their rooms when they checked in, and the list goes on. My room and many others smelled like mildew and because of that several of us had terrible headaches, sore throat, nausea and coughing. Wyndham should be embarrassed by the condition of this so called resort and the lack of organization and planning. There is only one "restaurant" and its a pool side bar basically, no spa...nothing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience an idyllic tropical paradise in the heart of America's most popular vacation destination at the newly multi-million dollar renovated Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive, located at the epicenter of Orlando's ever-popular I-Drive. This Orlando resort hotel boasts an enviable location in the core of Orlando's premier tourist destination, with exciting changes currently underway, and features lush gardens and romantic lagoons, a delightfully restored and welcoming courtyard area, and a myriad of services and amenities. With Universal Studios Orlando and SeaWorld Orlando within easy reach of this pet-friendly Orlando resort - along with free shuttle service to both of these enchanting destinations - and the Orange County Convention Center just one mile away. From the moment one enters the sleek, inviting new lobby, the changes are at once noticeable and yet elegantly understated. Two heated swimming pools and whirlpools, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a sauna proffer ample opportunities for both relaxation and recreation. With 613 newly revitalized guest rooms and suites, guests will find beauty and serenity. Upscale touches like a pillow-top mattress, plush 100% BeWell bedding, fluffy feather pillows, shower massage and high-tech extras like a 40-inch flat-screen TV, MP3 docking station and on-demand movies ensure maximum comfort. Families with children will delight in the suites which feature bunk beds and play areas, and for a true Floridian experience, the premium rooms offer sliding glass doors with poolside views or direct pool access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Wyndham Orlando Resort International Drive Florida
- Orlando Wyndham