Just returned after a 2 week stay in September at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, our third visit in 3 years, this year just the best. Efficient check in, helpful staff, we emailed request for certain room which was met when we arrived, thanks Rosen. Rooms everthing you need, 2 oh so comfy beds, small kitchen/wash room and bath/shower room. Cleaned and new linen/towels everday. Great service, just what you require after been out all day, and that's the point, you are only in your room at night to sleep, so much to do during the day.
Hotel has everything you need on site, we were on holiday so did not use the facilities much, but useful if required. With Walgreens and so many restaurants across the road your spoilt for choice.
Tourist/Universal desk in reception brilliant, great advice and free shuttles to Universal, although you need to book the day before, and even though you may have to stand its free and only a 10 minute ride.
I-Trolley very useful for getting up and down International Drive although the Lynx bus probably a bit better, less crowded and taking the nos 8 and then the nos 50 gets you to disney, so usefull this year for us with our 2 week disney pass and also getting to Down Town Disney.
Again for the last 3 years this Hotel has not let us down, would not hesitate recomending this hotel for what you pay, brilliant, great location, great transport, a fantastic 2 weeks, will be booking the same again next year!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotelopia, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida