We have stayed here twice. Whilst the rooms are basic, they are clean. The hotel is always lively, but not excessive or noisy. The staff made British hoteliers look positively evil - whenever we had the slightest request they couldn't do enough for you.
What sells this place is the location - after a day running around the parks, the last thing you want to do is walk all night looking for somewhere to eat.
This place has Pizza Hut (yuk), Sizzler (yaaaay) and Ming Court (chinese - yaaaay) across the road. Seriously, walk out of the hotel, through the complimentary car park and cross the road to three restaurants. There is a bar there as well, which we didn't visit.
Cross the main I-drive and you have the upside down house "Wonderworks" which is full of strange and amusing things. The Pointe Orlando shopping centre is very classy, with more bars and restaurants. Plus there is the Multiplex IMAX cinema - we watched Harry Potter in 3D IMAX - and were the only people in the cinema for the entire film. BRILLIAAAAAANT.
Next to this you have the Hawaiian Rumble mini-golf which makes British mini-golf look antique.
Getting to the parks is easy - the hotel offers a coach service to Universal for free (just remember to tip the driver) and driving to Disney is not only easy but very exciting. Imagine driving along an 8 lane freeway with the roof down and the sun baking you. Then you see your first Disney sign and before you know it you're at Magic Kingdom. BRILLIAAAAANT.
Yes, I would stay here again. In fact, I am, next year. Third time next year!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida