Recently stayed at the Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando for two weeks and it served as the perfect hotel in the perfect location on the perfect holiday.
Room was a good size, we had two double beds - not sure why as it was just the two of us so one bed was used as a place for all our shopping. The bathroom/kitchen/toilet area was suffice - given it was room only we were pleased to see a fridge/microwave which we made use of. There was a large plasma TV which we used to provide us with a not-so-accurate report of the weather forecast for the days ahead and to watch a few classic episodes of 'Seinfeld'. The safe was used everyday and at no cost too which was great.
Rooms were cleaned every day with fresh towels readily available.
Pool area, one of three that we went to, were fine. One of the days it was shut for maintenance and there was no room at the other pools and given it was baking on this occasion it was a little frustrating but we simply drove to Blizzard Beach and relaxed there.
All staff were great, particularly when I couldn't seem to work the plug adaptor and the hotel engineer came to the rescue.
Location was great - across the road from a lot of bars and walking distance from others. 5 minutes to Premium Outlets (either), 2 minutes to SeaWorld, 5-10 to Universal and 10-15 to Disney.
I'd definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida