We stayed in this hotel for 14 nights from the 25th of April 2014. We requested a room away from the I4 which was catered for as being a light sleeper, noise after long days is not what you want to come home to. I cant say a bad word about the hotel, it has everything you need, its clean, well located opposite Pointe Orlando and well priced with a free fridge and safe.
The hotel offers free shuttles to the parks baring Disney, we didn't use this facility instead opting for taxis, one word of advice only use Mears taxis, the black cabs at the front of the hotel don't have access to free Disney passes and will charge you £17 dollars to pass through the gates, the only company that can pass through the gates free are Mears taxis (all 3 brands) we learnt this lesson the hard way when visiting Animal Kingdom. Great places to eat are, Millers across the road, Charlie`s Steak house, the I Hop and Mings Chinese (Bao works here) all offer great service and are polite (not something you always receive in the UK) we tipped between 15/20% which is the standard in Orlando.
All in all a fantastic holiday, this hotel isn't the Ritz in terms of its looks but is an ideal location and lets be honest your there for 8 hours at best while sleeping so has everything you need including a comfortable bed, we will be visiting again in 2016!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida