We stayed at this location in October for 2 weeks and having stayed at other locations on I Drive i would definately recommend the Quality Inn Plaza. The location is excellent just across the road from the Imax Cinema, Pointe Orlando which has great shops and restaurants, Wonderworks and also the Bahama Breeze, proably the best restaurant on I Drive. Most other facilitys are just a short I ride away. Back to the hotel the rooms are clean and spacious enough without being 5* and the staff are friendly and helpful. The swimming pool isn't great but Aquatica and Wet & Wild are only 5 mins away by bus.
Some tips for I drive and Orlando, to get to Magic Kingdom and Disney without paying the $16 the hotel transport charge, take the i Ride south/north depending on where you are coming from to I ride stop 32 opposite Sea World/ outside the Rennaicance hotel, then catch a Lynx 50 bus, this costs around $3 altogether each way for adults and kids ride free.
Also if you are in decent health and not there during the extreme heat you can actually walk to Universal studios from I Drive. This is about a 10=15min walk and saves hanging about for shuttles which aren't always regular. To do this take the I ride to Wet and Wild and walk to the intersection of I Drive and Universal boulevard at the north side of Wet & Wild. From here cross over to the opposite side of the road for W&W and then cross again towards the Ihop restaurant, after that head west up Universal boulevard and you will end up at the drop off point of the shuttles within 10 mins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida