Stayed Easter 2010 for two weeks wife spouse and grand daughter. Most things which can be said about the Plaza have already been covered by previous writers and I support their positive comments. The Plaza is an excellent base when visiting Orlando and has transport on the door step which removes the need to hire a car. The rooms are clean with towels and linen changed daily. The restaurant serves buffet meals at breakfast and dinner but is closed for lunch as most residents are out for the day. The restaurant allows children aged 9yrs and under to eat free, when they eat with a paying adult. There are several restaurants within walking distance and I would recommend "The Cattlemans Steak House" if you fancy a good steak.
The hotel is suitable for wheel chair use and the less mobile. All the floors are level with lowered kerbs in the grounds. Lifts to all floors, wide doors but the bathroom / toilet may be a bit of a squeeze. I did not see any obstructions which would hinder a wheel chair. Once off the hotel premises, the surrounding foot paths, shops and restaurants all seemed to have suitable access for wheel chairs and mobility scooters.
The Plaza is a good base for all the parks and as this was our first visit to America we found the hotel staff friendly and hospitable. I would recommend the hotel as a base if you do not want to drive as there are bus stops at the hotel entrance and taxi's waiting at the door. The Plaza is located near to Interstate 4 which means a fair amount of traffic noise if you are on that side of the hotel. The road is busy every day for 24 hours. However, after a day at a theme park, we all slept sound and did not notice the traffic noise. I would return to the Plaza if I visited the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel brings you style and comfort at a budget friendly price without sacrificing amenities or service. A top-class and affordable Orlando Convention Center hotel does not have to cost much. We also offer free, gated parking. You can also Rest Assured(R) that our prices never include a resort fee. The Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando hotel is the best choice for a value International Drive hotel. All guestrooms have deluxe accommodations and access to many hotel amenities. Wake up to a Starbucks(R) coffee and fresh-made smoothies at Smoooth Java. After a day at the park or of meetings, gather with friends for karaoke, drinks, and dinner at Zebra's Sports Bar & Grille. Enjoy a variety of food at our buffet-style breakfast and dinner restaurant, the Plaza Garden. Our onsite Lite Bite Mini-Market/Deli sells snacks, drinks, sundries, and toiletries. Planning a meeting or special event on a budget? Our sales team is ready to assist you in drawing out the details of a rewarding program in one of our spacious meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Plaza International Drive
- Quality Inn Plaza Orlando Fl
- Quality Inn Plaza Hotel Orlando
- Quality Inn Orlando
- Orlando Quality Inn
- Rosen Inn At Pointe Orlando Florida