Orlando Metropolitan Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$144
US$121
Rosen Centre Hotel(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$351
US$281
  • Pool
Marriott's Grande Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$154
US$101
US$94
US$316
US$255
  • Restaurant
Universal's Cabana Bay Beach Resort(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$615
US$492
Travelocity
1,666 results
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

There's no other word to describe it. If anyone found this Hotel to be, at the least, acceptable, well, you don't get out much. This place is a total dump! Peeling dated wallpaper, broken tiles, broken vanities, broken EVERYTHING!! I wish I read the reviews before I booked but was running out of time to find a last minute hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank TX_Christmas_Skiers
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A joke. Pictures on website are not from this hotel! Dble beds not queens. Wifi only available in the 10x10 lobby. Tampon and cigarette but under the bed. Toilet wouldnt flush. Jacuzzi broken. Breakfast room was a converted guest room with only coffee and toast on over. No safes in the room. Very run down. Staff miserable just excuses that they had only took over the hotel a week ago. Lots of disgruntled guests.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank 19tinkerbelle73
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We waited about 30 min to check in..Our fourth room we took out of desperation.The first was
dirty (behind dresser) and stains on bedding. The second room was occupied, luckily the person was out at the time.

Room Tip: be firm if you are willing to stay. Persistence paid off. Third floor quiet. Cop on site in patrol car. Ask for blankets/etc
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Check in: In a depressed atmosphere I stood hopeful behind an angry mob. Hope took a dent when I had to fork out an extra 140 odd dollars before I could get my socks out my suitcase in the form of a resort fee for our two week stay. The receptionist looked totally beaten...as if used to non-stop complaints.

The Room: Well the 1st room was horrible and after waiting in the queue again (i am too polite) we were given an 'upgrade' which was exactly the same so I gave up and accepted that my hunt for a bargain had massively backfired. TV did not work properly (apparently in every room), cupboard door physically hanging off, sink area was disgusting and there was rust at every opportunity. 30% of the time there was no hot water for showers. This is the worst thing in my opinion!

Check Out: Was awesome!!!

Do not fall into the cheapskate trap I did. DO NOT stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GlesgaGuy2014
Reviewed 24 March 2014

i made my reservation three weeks in advance of megacon. two rooms for two nights. got my booking confirmation and printed it. i get to the lobby on friday march 21 2014 at 8 pm. theres a line at the door so i hop in it so i wont have to wait long. 45 minutes later i was finally standing just inside the lobby door with 15 to 10 people ahead of me and that many at least behind me. tried to use the bathroom in the lobby but the light didnt work. so i propped the door open and discoevred no toilet paper. got back in line with my wife. we've been waiting for over an hour at this point when a girl at the counter got loud and started complaining. she said "when are you going to announce this?" now they have everyones attention. the girl volunteers to tell for them. but this tiny little woman{?} behind the counter said no that the security guard would do it. i need to point out that they only had two lamps on the lobby desk working. very dark in this lobby and the securtiy guard was wearing sunglasses the entire time. so he makes this announcement, "there are no more rooms. if you had a reservation your room is gone" no one ever said sorry or offered to help find something else. and the manager? she was some old hag in way too tight leather pants on her phone in the parking lot the entire time. came in once and did something on a comp0uter while still on her phone. dont stay here. no customer service of any type.

Room Tip: i have no idea if they have good rooms. probably not considering they dont give a sh**
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family