“Annoying housekeeping”

Ranked #321 of 339 Hotels in Orlando
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Annoying housekeeping”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Annoying housekeeping, about 9:30 in the morning loud noises wake me up, some lady's and men speaking Spanish they were so loud they were the housekeeping PP, then she knocked on my door so hard and she said housekeeping, I said thx mam am alright she said ok, the she comes back 11 am the same thing happened and she opened the door, thx god I had the door locked from inside, and the 3rd time 12:30 noon I got up and opened the door I told her that I do not need any thing, she said I have to sign something, oh my god the worst housekeeping ever, cant get a good asleep in this hotel, the beds were good room was ok clean, bath to small, front door has a hole in the bottom can let rat or mouse get in.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Victor C, General Manager at Orlando Metropolitan Resort, responded to this review, 1 June 2014
We very much appreciate your feedback. We are a new management team focused on providing excellent customer service during your stay. With the information you give us, we take that into consideration when finding better solutions to making the property clean and safe. Bear in mind, we are going through a complete transformation of the property, as well as focusing on proper training with the staff. Once our renovations our complete, we hope you try us again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Polish first
Houma, Louisiana
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I swear, people who stayed at this hotel are just a bunch of whinners. I stayed at this hotel for a week and I have no complaints what so ever. The people were nice, the room was nice and clean. I have not heard any good reviews on this hotel, but I got it for $34 a night and I wasn't about to complain about nit picky little things. I was there to go to Disney World and for $180 for 6 days I would stay there again in a minute! It saved me money and any time I can save money, I will! If you want AAA service, go to another hotel and leave the little rinky dink hotels for the people who can't afford to stay at the 5 star places!

Room Tip: I had no problem with my room, but I chose two double beds instead of a king size. I'd say if y...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Joseph T
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I wouldn't stay here ever again! We went to this hotel for a weekend stay and were so disappointed in the service and quality of the hotel! First off it took over an HOUR to check in!! Just waiting in line in the lobby for over an HOUR! Never in my life have I had to wait that long to just check into a hotel.. I wanted to leave right then and there. Not to mention, while waiting in line to check in, there were hotel guests that were enraged by the service at the front desk yelling and swearing at the employees. Once we finally got checked in and went to our room, we found it to be horribly eroded. It was dirty and looked to be falling a part. I was so disappointed. We tried to go to the jacuzzi, it was broken. It was just one bad thing after another... I wont be staying here again.

Room Tip: None.. don't stay here.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Orlando hotels

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

There's no other word to describe it. If anyone found this Hotel to be, at the least, acceptable, well, you don't get out much. This place is a total dump! Peeling dated wallpaper, broken tiles, broken vanities, broken EVERYTHING!! I wish I read the reviews before I booked but was running out of time to find a last minute hotel. BEWARE!!!!

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank TX_Christmas_Skiers
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A joke. Pictures on website are not from this hotel! Dble beds not queens. Wifi only available in the 10x10 lobby. Tampon and cigarette but under the bed. Toilet wouldnt flush. Jacuzzi broken. Breakfast room was a converted guest room with only coffee and toast on over. No safes in the room. Very run down. Staff miserable just excuses that they had only took over the hotel a week ago. Lots of disgruntled guests.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank 19tinkerbelle73
Ashtabula, Ohio
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We waited about 30 min to check in..Our fourth room we took out of desperation.The first was
dirty (behind dresser) and stains on bedding. The second room was occupied, luckily the person was out at the time.

Room Tip: be firm if you are willing to stay. Persistence paid off. Third floor quiet. Cop on site in patrol c...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Check in: In a depressed atmosphere I stood hopeful behind an angry mob. Hope took a dent when I had to fork out an extra 140 odd dollars before I could get my socks out my suitcase in the form of a resort fee for our two week stay. The receptionist looked totally beaten...as if used to non-stop complaints.

The Room: Well the 1st room was horrible and after waiting in the queue again (i am too polite) we were given an 'upgrade' which was exactly the same so I gave up and accepted that my hunt for a bargain had massively backfired. TV did not work properly (apparently in every room), cupboard door physically hanging off, sink area was disgusting and there was rust at every opportunity. 30% of the time there was no hot water for showers. This is the worst thing in my opinion!

Check Out: Was awesome!!!

Do not fall into the cheapskate trap I did. DO NOT stay at this hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple